Reviews for Misdialed
deathlymad chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Hmm. Well, er, Sherlock didn't exactly say that it was unrelated to John, so. And John did say he grew up there before. Sherlock said he was investigating, and that it was personal. Couldn't he be trying to find out more about John? Because this whole 'misdial' thing IS a mystery to him, and he wants to find out what caused it, so...

Well, it could be. I dunno. *laugh* Ignore me.

But now I want to play silly games. How sad.

-Ri
xwedontneedroadsx chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Oooohh such a good plot! And the development of their relationship is going good! Keep it up :D
mochiusagi chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Awwww does Watson have a crush? *snickers* More please!
littlesparrow33 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This is great! I like it whenever I read Sherlock as a bit of a mystery, since reading John trying to puzzle it out is so cute. Look forward to more!
ImLostForever chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Loving the sexual tension.
Lumoa chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Snooooow! *runs out and begins playing in snowstorm*

...Oh right, Sherlock and John did stuff this chapter. Cute, cute. Getting to know each other and all that.

*goes back to playing in snow*
Robin'sStalker chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
They are just so adorable! ()人()
deathlymad chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Hmmm. Definitely interesting so far. *nods* If it isn't a misdial, what exactly caused Sherlock to call John's phone? I mean, it was already unlikely for Sherlock to 'misdial', but still.

Me being me, my mind is already inclined to go directly to MAGIC as the theory behind it. I just really like magic. And something weird obviously did happen with John's phone, even Mike mentioned. *laughs* I don't know if it'll have anything to do with magic though...

Why would anyone want to kill poor sweet John?

Let the flirting phonecalls continue.

-Ri
Robin'sStalker chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
I can't wait for more!(_) Update soon please.
Iceanddiamonds chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Very interesting! The plot thickens. Do I detect Moriarty already! Can't wait for more, please update soon?
ImLostForever chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
A little confused, but will bear with for now.
Jason Layton chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
In all honesty I thought I'd hate this. Very American (shooting ranges, plexi glass phone booths for prisoners etc) and the Mike Stamford character was just a foil, however halfway through chapter 2, I just thought wow.

It really is very engaging, I literally can't wait to read the next chapter.

Jas xx
fullmetaldork chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Loved this chapter as well. :]

I wonder if Sherlock's phone is calling John's because it got all electrified... Hmm.

Anyways, hope the next chapter is up soon!
Catindahat chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Aw they had an almost date through the phone. I wonder what it is that's making Sherlock call John's number by mistake. This s brilliant, really intreaging. I can't wait o read more.
Lumoa chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
XD Ohoho~ Sherlock you clever person you. That last sentence of his was precious.

Hmmm~ well I feel as though Raz is gonna die...although I do hope the author would take pity on him since that author did just make him kill a rather nice man.
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 Next »