Reviews for Misdialed
punnylove chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Fun! Please update. This is a take on Sherlock that I've never read before, so please write more!
fullmetaldork chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Loving this so far! Can't wait to see what happens with the two. :D
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Oh? This seems interesting... I hope you continue.
Dragonist chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This is so what I'm going to do next time I misdial. "How do you have my brothers phone?" indeed.
Iceanddiamonds chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Rather like this, its just that bit different! Please update soon!
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Interesting. I can't wait to read more!
Lumoa chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
D8 Wait. That wasn't Mycrodt who died, was it? Telling someone to shoot at him would be the exact same stupid thing Sherlock would do.
Jade Taylor chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This is sounding very much like the movie The Lakehouse, except with a phone instead of a mailbox.

You might want to write that you are using it for inspiration.

So far, so good. I liked that John got injured as well as the mystery guy (gosh, I wonder who THAT was). Can't wait to see what else varies from the original story.

-Jade
YupThatsMySock chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I'm so excited! I am curious to see how this turns out. (And come on, John, Sarah just isn't for you...you know you crave the chaos only Sherlock can provide you ;D) I feel bad for not being fond of Sarah because really, she seems like a lovely girl and my name is Sarah so I usually have an affinity for Sarahs...but I just can't like this girl, not while she's being the third wheel for my pairing.
Arty S chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
So, I haven't actually finished reading the chapter yet. In fact I've only reached the second paragraph, and saw John deciding to eat at Ask, and I had to stop. Look at you, using actual locations in your story! Bravo! I studied at one of the schools near Baker St. for a semester, and totally ate at that restaurant all the time. It is Angelo's in my head. It's the little things like that I really appreciate. Okay...so now let me actually go and finish reading the chapter, because the summary gives me high hopes for this fic.
Hiyami chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Sherlock misdialed? Preposterous! It's the phone's fault! XD

Anyway, great start to this~
Knocks chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This sounds interesting! I hope to see more!
Catindahat chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Great start, update soon!
Aset chapter 1 . 8/31/2011