Reviews for Misdialed
raziella chapter 23 . 10/1/2013
So unbelievably good. I don't even know what to say. I'm stuck between wanting to hit them and hug them. Smiling blindingly and crying my heart out (don't know about the last one seeing how it all ended). I love time travel stories, and this one was just so... so much. Clever, clever Sherlock, and beautiful, beautiful John. Just wow.
Fore chapter 23 . 9/28/2013
Loved this fic from beginning to end. Read the entire thing in one setting. It was amazing, absorbing, and absolutely wonderful. I really loved it. A fantastic piece of work, and even though its the end I'm still craving for more.
Truly amazing.
:D
ShadowOphidian chapter 23 . 9/18/2013
I absolutely loved this. It was amazing. The range if emotions you managed to make feel was vast. However I was that it ended. The story was so good. I thank you for writing and posting this. I glad I was given the chance to read this story.
Tian chapter 23 . 9/16/2013
Wahou. Seriously congrats. Your story is incredible! And the "suspense" wasn't put for nothing, that's sure... I find the way you wrote really interesting, as was the progression of their love, or they learning to know each other (specially the recording!)
Chapter 21 (I think) was the apogee with all the suspense. You don't know how much I cried through your story... And that chapter was so intense!
It was really great to read this work!
fantasy-nat chapter 23 . 8/26/2013
It's one of the best fanfic I've ever red, really. The plot was great and it was really well written!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/10/2013
Oh my god, usually time travel stories are confusing, implausible, frankly self-indulging works, but this one was perfect. The premise was original and intriguing, and at parts I seriously wanted to cry - it was so heart-wrenching. I'm glad it's a happy ending though! Usually I'm not such a happy-ending-person, but for Johnlock I HAVE to make an exception. It would have broke my heart any other way... So thank you for writing! XD
forgottenheroes chapter 23 . 8/8/2013
Ok, so can I just say that I loved this story. Unfortunately, I'm not going to favourite it, because I think my brain would explode if I read it again... it boggled my mind. Seriously, I spent, like, 2 minutes just staring at the screen whilst my brain was going WTFWTFWTFWTF. I am considered above average intelligence, but this melted my brain. I salute you - you must be a freakin' genius to come up with this crazy shit! I love the way how I can go from an intellectual vocabulary to swearing like a redneck... I guess it's kind of hypocritical to complain about the mind-boggling and whatnot, when my very own brain scares me. If I ever, somehow, visited my own brain, I'd go completely crazy and end up in an asylum for the rest of my days. ...aaaannd I'm going to stop cluttering your inbox and go now. Bye.
animelonely chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
I am in love with this story. I am simply hoping that it doesn't make me cry in the end -_-
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
This is so wonderful! I can't tell you how much I adore the both of them.
Destiny chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
I'm not to far in your story but I feel sadly I know where this is going there are four possible outcomes and the first is most likely.
whole thing follows it natural corse and on the anniversary of John's shooting he realizes Sherlock was the man he tried to save it all ends with a trajic but meaningful death.
works and John manages to stop Sherlock's death I doubt this one since the time warp phone calls were the whole reason Shelock was even there and certinaly why he stopped Raz knowing he would die.
possibility is my favorite. Sherlock told the doctors to tell everyone he died faking his death and is waiting for the day after the anaversery of his death to see John so everything can go exactly how fate planned it.
one I hope for and there is a chance but unlikely. You give an entirely unpredictable ending that I could have never seen but doesn't end tragicly.
The way your stories going I imagine it heading toward number one if it is I will be very sad but I will read it nonetheless because your writing is incredible. I really hope it turns out to be option 3 but that I will only know when I finish it. I'm sorry for writing such a long and strange comment its just I really liked this story you wrote and couldn't help but give my thoughts on it. It really is amazingly done and I am anticipating the ending.
Stelia22 chapter 23 . 7/17/2013
This. Was. Amazing.

I actually thought that this had really happened in the series nearly the entire way through, so it was very believable. And I loved it. Characters, plot, the whole Lake House movie concept, all beautifully done. All the plot twists were perfectly timed. I kept on thinking I knew what was going on and then plot twist came I was confused all over again. The whole time travel concept took me a while to get my head around, but I got there.

I never could properly predict exactly how this story would have gone (and if I had, the plot twists severely disproved it). And it was a brilliant story. Cheers to you!
theponyrider chapter 23 . 7/16/2013
Loved it.
Just.
You left me breathless, dear author.
I suck at comments but there's one thing I want you to know, I'll never forget this story.
It made me cry, laugh, smile like a loon, and just.. It's 2:47 right now. And I just realized that I had to wake up at like 5 am to prepare for school.
But.
I'll tell you this, it was definitely, most definitely worth my time.

Brilliant skill you got there author.
theponyrider chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Already a couple from the beginning, I see.
theponyrider chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Interesting introduction.
gabbygirl89 chapter 23 . 7/13/2013
This was amazing! I loved it!
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »