Reviews for Misdialed
TG chapter 23 . 7/2/2013
Ahhh this was so good. I love love love the idea, seriously, it is beyond creative. Sherlock and John, falling in love talking to each other, a year apart. I fully admit, I didn't see the twist of Sherlock being the dead man in the beginning. My deducting skills need polishing up on, obviously. I was so worried it was going to end tragically, and so glad when Sherlock stepped out of the past and saved the day. This was truly a remarkable story, so thank you.
rabbit keys chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
I loved this so much. It was well thought out and everyone was in character. The timey-wimey stuff was a bit confusing, but time always is.

Fantastic job!
Kyizi chapter 23 . 6/22/2013
This is all kinds of awesome! Great story :)
Fury161 chapter 23 . 6/14/2013
Knock me over with a feather, because this story just took my breath away! There aren't enough words to express just what I think of this ... but I'll try a feeble few anyway. Brilliant. Gorgeous. Sublime. Intoxicating. Addictive. As to the last word there, funny thing ... about half-way through I had to stop because my movers had arrived to pack my apartment. Never before have I been so utterly resentful of real life interfering with my need to voraciously consume a story. I hated every minute they wasted during the ridiculously necessary task that was keeping me from getting back to this marvelous tale. Four hours and about a thousand daggers shot from my eyes later I finally got to abandon the world once again to seek refuge in this narrative. (True story.) Now I feel compelled to start from the beginning just to savor every word and properly install this as a movie in my mind palace ... where I plan to spend plenty of time experiencing again and again whenever the boredom of real life encircles me. So, thank you, thank you, thank you for this most magnificent work of amazing fiction. I think I'm a little bit in awe of you right now.
Y.K.Willstone chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
Awe... So CUTE. I liked this story, t'was an original idea and it worked perfectly. The fact that it was an original idea make my day by the way!
HavenCraze chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
Oh yes! Eeeeee!
I just love happy endings!
HavenCraze chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
Amazing!
I love this chapter!
HavenCraze chapter 21 . 5/17/2013
...If i said I love you...? Because i do. for writing this. I love it. Sooo much!
HavenCraze chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
I'm surprised John didn't already assume Sherlock knew. But i guess they'd been so adamant on him not finding out so... sigh...
HavenCraze chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
Oh John! Ugh... I... I... I want this to have a happy ending!
HavenCraze chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
I'm, like, bawling. Like a child.
This story is sooo good. So. So. Good.
HavenCraze chapter 17 . 5/17/2013
Fuuuuuuu-
The tears won't stop! I seriously love this story!
HavenCraze chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
That is so heartbreakingly romantic... if that even makes sense!
HavenCraze chapter 15 . 5/17/2013
Ahaha! That was a fun chapter :)
HavenCraze chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
Why are you making me so emotional?!
T.T