Reviews for Twilight Woods
InlovewithJake chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
That was a tease! Been over a yr and no update?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
wow well i hope everything went well with your pregnancy and i hope you can find time to update soon
mayco08 chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
more please
nemmic12 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Pleaasseeeee add more chapters asap ! I love the story before this one thoo you're a good writer #teamJacob
Debbie chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Congratulations on your baby first of all. I just wanna say your writing is awesome this story is awesome, cant wait till you get back to it. Will be exciting to see what you have planned for it.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
OMG I totally understand u no worries take ur time. I still luv ur stories
LuckyStar0489 chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
I'm looking forward to you continuing this! :) congrats on your pregnancy!
Piya chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Hey girl! How are you? :) I came across your story A New Heart two days ago, oh my! I have got hooked to it! It is the best JxB story ever! I wanted to read all the chapters at once but then I controlled myself thinking if I finished it all in one night, I would have nothing to have goosebumps. Really, I get goosebumps everytime I read your story.
I saw this sequel just now, and I can't wait to know who is coming back and if he/she gonna create some problems. Eeeep!
Oh my God! You're pregnant? Congrats, girl! May your child be as nice and intelligent with great story writing skills as you. :D You know I like reading your A/Ns in every chapter. It has kind of created a bone between you and us readers. I feel like you are my long distance friend. We both are of same age.(i got your age in one of your A/Ns ;)) And I really wish I had such beautiful writing skills as you.
Time to end the review. Hehe.
Take care of yourself and the baby. I will pray for you to have a healthy baby. *hugs*
kids2003 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
It sounds like ur story is already off to a good start can't wait to read more!
WolfGirl 21 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Girl u gotta update real soon cause theses books of Ur's r awesome ;)
Tianimayteller chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
hi I just found your Jake and Bella story and I love it. Congrates by the way on the baba. I love the story and I hope you update as soon as you can. :) :) :) :) :) ;)
Mrs ImmortalhdMalfoySalvatore chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Love it, plz plz plz update soon
JanetChibiMoon chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Hello and thank you for not abandoning your stories, I will be anxiously awaiting any and all updates! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Love ur writing in this n the first story! no more new chapters for this one tho? Pls email me if u do!
Stephanie chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
This is a FABULOUS beginning to the sequel! I love it and can't wait for more! Keep it coming!