Reviews for Twilight Woods
Tianimayteller chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
hi I just found your Jake and Bella story and I love it. Congrates by the way on the baba. I love the story and I hope you update as soon as you can. :) :) :) :) :) ;)
Mrs. Drusilla Malfoy-Salvatore chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Love it, plz plz plz update soon
JanetChibiMoon chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Hello and thank you for not abandoning your stories, I will be anxiously awaiting any and all updates! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Love ur writing in this n the first story! no more new chapters for this one tho? Pls email me if u do!
Stephanie chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
This is a FABULOUS beginning to the sequel! I love it and can't wait for more! Keep it coming!
TopazEyeRussetSkin chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
update update~
Keesh chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I really loved the prequel to this. Hope this is as good. Hope you don't mind a little constructive help. When Jake says, "I want you to bare my children.", you mean "bear". You know, like the ones Emmett loves! Keep up the great writing!
samantha chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
yay i'm so happy that you made a sequel i loved a "new heart" and i'm excited to read this story too you are an amazing writer and i can't wait to see how this story plays out :)
Ashley chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
You should hurry up and right more! Lol XD
Domolover chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
i LOVVVEEEEEE this story/series thing you're writing, ITS SO DAMN GOOD :)

i've read A New Heart and i couldn't stop reading it. i cant wait for more Twilight Woods :)

keep it up!
Katelyn27 chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
So glad you are doing a sequel! Now update so I can keep enjoying your writing! Good god can't wait for more of Jaobs hot body!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
love love loved the first in this series and I'm super excited about this one! I'm totally for jacob and bella and actually get rather pissed watching the movies because of all the edwardness! Your potrail of him in new heart was exactly how I've seen him all along! Please post more asap! I'm already fiening!
HeidiM2574 chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed A New Heart and I am so far enjoying the sequel! Wonderful writing mama you have an amazing gift :)
wrtsnw chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
I loved ANH and i'm sure i'll love this one too! please keep updating! Your lemons are delicious. Can't wait to see what drama ensues in this one! Thank you for including Angela with the pack- that was something i always wanted to see happen.
jasper-emmett-lover chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
AHHHHHHHH! The Cullen's are back, Jacob and Bella are great, things are great. I LOVE IT! I know there will be loads of drama coming up! Please just don't ruin the Cullen's! Please please please! Buttt, what about Edward now? I need to know! And Angela and Paul are soo cute! I'm glad Rosalie and Bella are finally friends and the Cullens are back in Bella's life for good I hope! I can't wait for more!
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »