Reviews for Twilight Woods
jasper-emmett-lover chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
AHHHHHHHH! The Cullen's are back, Jacob and Bella are great, things are great. I LOVE IT! I know there will be loads of drama coming up! Please just don't ruin the Cullen's! Please please please! Buttt, what about Edward now? I need to know! And Angela and Paul are soo cute! I'm glad Rosalie and Bella are finally friends and the Cullens are back in Bella's life for good I hope! I can't wait for more!
Almighty Short One VIP chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
AAAHHHH. Ok, so I know you probably want some constructive criticism but I can't give you that right now because YOU'RE STORIES ARE SO AMAZING. Really, they are. I guess a point I'd make is sometimes you hit the space bar before a word is finished but it's really good. But seriously. Awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter, I have it on story alert. Happy holidays!
Nutz for Kellan Lutz chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
i really like the story and i hope that you update soon
Sams Taz chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Oh yeah lets piss Jacob off. Ya know Newton and alcohol REALLY don't go very well at all! LOL

Thank goodness Bella was able to calm him down. That would have been a really bad situation!

Another great chapter! I look forward to reading more!
crosscountrychick13 chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Love it! I read A New Heart and thought it was great. I loved how real all of their emotions were; even though they dealt with supernatural things, what they felt was comparable to normal relationships. Looks like Twilight Woods is off to the same great start! Update soon :)
Kristall chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Hi there! I saw that this was the sequel to A New Heart and just had to check it out! Nice start to the story and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. Later!
girlwiththearrows chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Fantastic! More, please!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
good chapter
Jeri252 chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
love it
WhiteWolfePrincess10 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I loved it and cant wait to read more. :)
Midnitelilly chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Very promising start to the new story!
LASangel chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
omg! I just read the first one n like a day and sent right to this one! An ILOVE BOTH OF THEM! i like how Bella like to dree now! U have quckly become one of my fav authors and can not wait for the next update!
jace4ever chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
I loved A New Heart! And I am liking this so far...update soon.
nana2011 chapter 2 . 9/28/2011