Reviews for Twilight Woods
Nutz for Kellan Lutz chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
i really like the story and i hope that you update soon
Sams Taz chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Oh yeah lets piss Jacob off. Ya know Newton and alcohol REALLY don't go very well at all! LOL

Thank goodness Bella was able to calm him down. That would have been a really bad situation!

Another great chapter! I look forward to reading more!
crosscountrychick13 chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Love it! I read A New Heart and thought it was great. I loved how real all of their emotions were; even though they dealt with supernatural things, what they felt was comparable to normal relationships. Looks like Twilight Woods is off to the same great start! Update soon :)
Kristall chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Hi there! I saw that this was the sequel to A New Heart and just had to check it out! Nice start to the story and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. Later!
girlwiththearrows chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Fantastic! More, please!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
good chapter
Jeri252 chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
love it
WhiteWolfePrincess10 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I loved it and cant wait to read more. :)
Midnitelilly chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Very promising start to the new story!
LASangel chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
omg! I just read the first one n like a day and sent right to this one! An ILOVE BOTH OF THEM! i like how Bella like to dree now! U have quckly become one of my fav authors and can not wait for the next update!
jace4ever chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
I loved A New Heart! And I am liking this so far...update soon.
nana2011 chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
more please SOON
nana2011 chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
forget school forget everything just write I LOVE IT
nana2011 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
thank you thank you thank you You are awesome
astridt244 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
So... I may have to read the first chapter again, but I don't think there was anything in there about the Cullen's coming back.

I know that you are big Cullen shipper, but it doesn't make any sense to me. The tribe just got rid of them and the threat that they represented to future children (lets face it 15-16 yr olds are children) phasing. They phase when leeches are near... I don't know. I was happy to see a sequel, thinking that it could focus more on Jake and Bella and their developing relationship, maybe a pregnancy and a baby...

I definitely did not expect Chapter 2 to be about the friendship that blossomed between the two mortal enemies.

It's not like the Cullen's helped in the fight, so that excuse to be friendly can be thrown out the window, Alice made sure that they didn't interfere and make things worse. Even at that she was the only one who semi interfered when Edward was allowing the venom change Bella.

Okay, anywho. Sorry about that. It was just surprising and confusing to me.

You still write beautifully. Thanks for updating.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »