Reviews for Twilight Woods
just a person who luv twilight chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Haai.. i like the start of this story :) hope it turns out as good as(or better than)your other story 'A New Heart' that story was amazeen:)
JanetChibiMoon chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Great chapter, sounds like a strong possibility of lemons in the next chapter! LOL ;)
beebee94 chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
I'm loving this already! I wonder who the villain is gonna be in this story... Hmmm... Only time will tell, I guess :)
TeamJacobYeah chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Yup, I like! Can't wait to see Jacob's reaction.
girlwiththearrows chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Ahhh! I like it a lot! I've been checking back every day to see if you've updated; I love your writing. Can't wait for the next installment!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
good chapter
Jeri252 chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
love it
twlighttina chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
DIFF BUT I LOVE IT
Sams Taz chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Oh yes I do indeed like it!

Another great story in the making! Just as long as Bella and Jacob still end up together all is right in my world! LOL ;0)
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Alright you have me hook line and sinker with just your first chapter! I am so glad that you decided to write a sequal! :-)
mharrison9101 chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
I do like :)
twlighttina chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
ok waiting...
mharrison9101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
It sounds great so far. I hope you can keep up with updates! There is nothing better than regular updates to a good story with a few yummy lemons! :) Thanks for getting this one started.
shelliegt500 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I've read quite a few fanfics and u r by far the best author I've come across. Keep up the amazing stories! :)
shelliegt500 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011