Reviews for Twilight Woods
astridt244 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
So... I may have to read the first chapter again, but I don't think there was anything in there about the Cullen's coming back.

I know that you are big Cullen shipper, but it doesn't make any sense to me. The tribe just got rid of them and the threat that they represented to future children (lets face it 15-16 yr olds are children) phasing. They phase when leeches are near... I don't know. I was happy to see a sequel, thinking that it could focus more on Jake and Bella and their developing relationship, maybe a pregnancy and a baby...

I definitely did not expect Chapter 2 to be about the friendship that blossomed between the two mortal enemies.

It's not like the Cullen's helped in the fight, so that excuse to be friendly can be thrown out the window, Alice made sure that they didn't interfere and make things worse. Even at that she was the only one who semi interfered when Edward was allowing the venom change Bella.

Okay, anywho. Sorry about that. It was just surprising and confusing to me.

You still write beautifully. Thanks for updating.
just a person who luv twilight chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Haai.. i like the start of this story :) hope it turns out as good as(or better than)your other story 'A New Heart' that story was amazeen:)
JanetChibiMoon chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Great chapter, sounds like a strong possibility of lemons in the next chapter! LOL ;)
beebee94 chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
I'm loving this already! I wonder who the villain is gonna be in this story... Hmmm... Only time will tell, I guess :)
TeamJacobYeah chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Yup, I like! Can't wait to see Jacob's reaction.
girlwiththearrows chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Ahhh! I like it a lot! I've been checking back every day to see if you've updated; I love your writing. Can't wait for the next installment!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
good chapter
Jeri252 chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
love it
twlighttina chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
DIFF BUT I LOVE IT
Sams Taz chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Oh yes I do indeed like it!

Another great story in the making! Just as long as Bella and Jacob still end up together all is right in my world! LOL ;0)
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Alright you have me hook line and sinker with just your first chapter! I am so glad that you decided to write a sequal! :-)
mharrison9101 chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
I do like :)
twlighttina chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
ok waiting...
mharrison9101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
It sounds great so far. I hope you can keep up with updates! There is nothing better than regular updates to a good story with a few yummy lemons! :) Thanks for getting this one started.
shelliegt500 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I've read quite a few fanfics and u r by far the best author I've come across. Keep up the amazing stories! :)
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »