Reviews for Twilight Woods
shelliegt500 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I've read quite a few fanfics and u r by far the best author I've come across. Keep up the amazing stories! :)
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
good chapter
Darth Halliwell chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Hy, I am looking forward to read this sequel..."A New Heart" is, so far, the only realy good history a readed with JACOB/BELLA pair, and werewolfs and vamps. I readed whole ANH in just one day and a half (yeah, I am such a addicted reader...). You are a great writer, keep doing this great job!

Hugs

Ane
Anniegirl27 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
O love it! I totally made a banner for this one too…I will email it to you! Hope you like it. Who will return to disturb Bella and Jakes bliss? Keep on writing!
OceanSideRunner chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I have never loved a fanfiction as much as I loved 'A New Heart' but this one might give it a run for it's money! Brilliant, and I'm so glad that you decided to continue the story...we need more Jacob and Bella love! More! More! And more terrible things happening to Edward because let's just face it...the boy is INCREDIBLY annoying. I can't even read Twilight anymore without getting so frustrated with that jerk off...ANYWAYS, can't wait for the next update!
jnic43 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
LOVE it already. I think you should update like everyday:) js but really update soon lol:DD
buffy chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Best bella Jacob fanfic ever
JanetChibiMoon chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Love it so far! I'm not into details much, I tend to make up my own when picturing it (as far as colors least), but I love the 3 bedroom house! Sounds awesome. Can't wait for more on this one ;)
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Cool
Jacob Fan chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
wow...good start...go ahead. can i expect Jake/Bella babies?
Glory2121 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
awwww
gmb7064 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Great start. I loved A New Heart and I'm sure the sequal will be just as awesome. Can't wait to read more.
paige chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
ok, i really like this sequil so far. keep it up! ... just 1 question though. IS EDWARD COMING BACK? r the cullens back? hm... great story. i wanna read more :)
TeamJacobYeah chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This looks like a great start to another fun story. Looking forward to more Jacob/Bella love!
gracie doodle chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
yay im soo happy that you are writing a sequel to a new heart and cant wait to see whats to come. so is bella going to have a baby, and what about the ilaty guys are they going to come in as well?
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »