Reviews for The Truth
Josie chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
OMG TISS IS SO COOL I NEW IT, I GUESSED IT. I NEW THE THE 3 WORDS
Whovian 1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
this was the most descriptive fanfiction i have ever read! i loved it also river is my favorite character.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
love love love this

you are a fan tats story Mack

i wish i was as good as you

Ending-Daley chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Ahh! That was awesome. I cannot explain my love of reading The Doctor telling River he loves her. Those two kill me but my gosh, favorite TV married couple in the entire universe. :)
Brilliant little piece.
-A
Michelle W chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I've found that not a lot of people know this, but in that scene, what the Doctor actually says is, "Such a bad girl." This is a good story, as it is based on one of my favorite episodes of Doctor Who. I plan on reading more of your stuff... []
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
:) So sweet
clokkerfoot chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Awhh the end made me cry :')

But now lots of your other stories are breaking down due to spoiler reveal. May need to rewrite :D

Good stuff though.

Need more dirty ones ;)
iZoe chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
It's so lovely I'm gonna diiiiieeee! Wonderful oneshot! :3
GranuailesDance1057 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I have nothing to add other than "D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

But really, you really worded everything so beautifully (and very in character, especially for early!River.) I love it a lot. :)

Keep on writing.
Molto Bene chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
lovely as ever! I really loved Lets Kill Hitler, Best River Song episode ever, well so far. “Well, I was on my way to this gay, gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled, when I suddenly thought, ‘Gosh, the Third Reich’s a bit rubbish, I think I’ll kill the Fuhrer.’” lol Watch out for the bananas!.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
this was beautiful! i loved the little extended bits that made it amazing...
doctorwhofan66 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011