Reviews for Hug
Mr-and-Mrs.Bowties chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
Omg chapter 10 is my favorite!
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 87 . 9/10/2014
This is such a cute story, I really like it :) I love Klaine hugs :D

- Cherry
Guest chapter 87 . 4/21/2014
Update soon!
I love your stories of Klaine!
Guest chapter 87 . 5/21/2013
Aw
withdrawn1234 chapter 64 . 5/9/2013
Oh my gosh, this chapter made me cry! I discovered this fic recently and I think it's AMAZING. I almost never cry while reading fics but chapter just really got to me and made me think AGAIN how so, so incredibly unfair it was (is) that gay people can't get married. I could go into a huge rant about it but I think the reason that this chapter made me cry was because it was about the FIRST state in America where gay marriage was legalized – I think I've only read fics where it was legalized in Ohio, but this just had a completely different feel and... I don't know and you probably think I'm crazy but I just wanted you to know how much this impacted me! :) 3
klaine 4 ever chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
i love it it so so so beautifull
KLAINE 4 ever and moree
hobbitkisses chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
That's. So. Freakin. Cute.
NotGivingUp chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
I missed a day, right? Did yesterday just not exist in my life or something? I dont know. I'm currently recovering from a sugar overload, and a terrible headache.

Kurt DID need a hug in this episode! There aren't hardly enough real Kurt hugs.

Love list: Just everything. I loved everything. Its so fluffy and Klainey and wonderful and just, gah. Much love.

Incredible chapter, pur usual.
NotGivingUp chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Its after midnight, so it's officially tomorrow, so I'm allowed to read this, and I'm glad I did! I just read probably 3 tragedy fics and 3 Break Up fics, and my heart hurts. Not so much anymore, Yay!

So, purely adorable, and I know my review are getting repetitive, but I only know so many adjectives.

So, a new thing Im gonna do is a love list.

Love list: I loved Kurt cuddling into Blaine when the light got in his eyes, I love just-waking-up Kurt, I love wide awake Blaine, I love Kurt preferring breakfast over cuddle time and then continuing the cuddle time, I love that they have their cuddle ways, I love Kurt being lazy, but sassy, because he just woke up, I love that Blaine thinks Kurt smells good and I feel really creepy saying that, I love Kurt lovin on Blaine, I love Blaine ruining the moment with his egotisticalness, I love that once the moment ends they go straight to food, and finally I love the cheesy line at the end.

So much love.

Truly A-Kurt-able (Kurtly adorable) chapter. Snuggles are the best kind of huggles, and, of course as always, it was wonderfully written. No complaints, two thumbs up. Great job!
NotGivingUp chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
After a hectic forever and a half, I'm back to finish my mission of reviewing every chapter!

Drunk, clingy Blaine is my favorite Drunk Blaine that I've seen so far. I haven't seen an Angry Drunk Blaine yet, but he'd probably be scary.

So this chapter was adorable, as usually. Blaine was just too cute, and Kurt was, I dare to say it, just so huggable! It was extraordinary, this story's plot, and I just loved, loved, loved it.

Okay, 83 chapters left, and so I hopefully can review all of them, Ill start reading/reviewing one a day. Yay!

But again, this was lovely, and was written incredibly, great job!
yodaswife chapter 67 . 10/10/2012
David Tennant BY FAR! Frelling brilliant ;)
NotGivingUp chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Pure delight! Ack!

This. Was. Amazing! Sooooo cute.

I'm totally gonna hunt down one of my friends and try to share a swing with them. That was the bestest thing ever, for some reason.

Grrrr I'm being rushed.

I loved that hug so much! Why don't more people do that? It was so cute Ans loveable and simply Klaine-iful. As was the writing, which makes it even better! Good ideas that aren't written well...poor things. But this wasn't one of them, because it was splendiforous! And no idea where that word came from, so if its getting made up words, it must be good!

This is me, sadly, leaving. I will return to finish reading/reviewing/hopefully prompting soon!

Such a wonderful chapter, much much love to it!
NotGivingUp chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
N'aaaaaaw. That was adorable.

Backstreet Boys are playing through my Pandora, and they're not helping the adorableness here.

I'm kinda lost on what happened. Did the dude get onto Klaine for their romanticalness?

I'm totally uneducated. :p

But so much love to this! I love stories that show Blaine's not everything that he appears, that he actually is human, and humans hurt and get mad. And although I'm more for hurt!Kurt stuff, I definitely loves this.

Another wonderful chapter, and sadly I can only read/review chap 3 before I have to acknowledge reality. *sigh*
NotGivingUp chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I am very much addicted to prompt stories, this one going on the top of my list along with Kiss. _

Okay, so, this was very much so wonderful and cute and awesome and I certainly loved it. I'm not sure what's with all the adjectives (I think that's right) but the more adjectives the better, right? Yay!

Okay, so what's better than Klaine poolside? Not much. Especially when Blaine gets Kurt drip-dropped wet, then gets sunglasses thrown at him. That made me laugh, like, a lot. Kurt-fu: throwing the closest thing in reach.

Do designer beach towels exist? That just seems like an odd thing for designers to design, but someone's gotta do it, right? I dont know.

Cloud whispering. Hahahaha.

"Oh, then I really don't know why you're dating me."
That is definitely an epic line. It's going on my Epic line list.

Okay, so I have a prompt idea, but I gonna read the other chapters to make sure it hasn't been prompted yet, which is kinda pointless cause it might just not be published, but meh. Bite me. _

Superbly wonderful job! I'm onto Chap 2!
EmilyCCChilds chapter 25 . 8/27/2012
Oh, me gusta mucho! Me encanta!