Reviews for A Quiet Life
duj chapter 1 . 4/26
Aww. If the workshop was further away from the house and stables, it might cause less disturbance. But if it was further away, they wouldn't know in time if he injured himself badly enough to need help. (At least it should be as far from the stables as possible. That can't be doing the horses any good.)
Halo221 chapter 1 . 3/18
How delightful! I almost didn't read this when I saw it was so short, but you captured them all so well in so few words! Maybe some more drabbles of them in your future?
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
aw that's so adorable :)
Frederica is my favourite and I'm so glad to have found such a lovely continuation, even though it's short!
thyme2read chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Just finished reading Frederica, and I enjoyed this little snippet of their family life. : )
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Yes, this is exactly the way I pictured the way their life would be!
4789739 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Oh, the irony. :) Lovely and just as I would imagine their life would be like.
bananafox chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
a sweet and fun fic.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Great epilogue! I loved the plot line-if worked so well with how the characters acted. The ending was perfect!
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
short, but VERY sweet. Very evocative and very believable!
SagenWarrior chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
love it.
Womgel chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Oh I always loved Alverstoke. This was perfectly him, it had all his character and Felix's too. Blowing things up in a shed! Lovely!
BrokenFaerie16 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
So cute :D You should really write more stories!
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Life with the Merrivilles cannot ever be boring.
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
A nice epilogue to Frederica. This has always been one of my favourite Georgette Heyer novels, so it was great to see your fanfic.
katherine48 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Frederica is one of my favourite Heyer novel, and I love the little peek into a 'happily ever after.' Which couldn't be complete without choas of some description!

Lovely piece of work.