Reviews for You're A Cullen Now
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I liked your story. You did a great job. Keep up the great work writing. :D
Chelsey chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is really, really good. Honestly, you almost had me tearing up a little. It is a very, very, cute, but sad story.
Very good job.
I give it two thumbs up.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Awww. I LOVE IT! Really, I don't know how old you are, but you are magnificent. I'm pretty sure one day you WILL make it to the Bestseller's list! I have the same dream, I'm twelve. Can you pretty, pretty please with fudge on top update your Big Brother's story? It was probably your best (very hard to narrow it down, considering your completely amazing writing skill)
Love always,
Lillith (don't judge, my real parents were drug addicts and I live in a foster home)
Temera chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I love it! And could you do it Jasper's or Emmett's perspective?
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was both original and creative. I would have never had thought about this scenario. I would love to read this story in any of the other Cullens perspective, it would be interesting.
Thanks for posting.
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
That was really good. I think you should add to it; what would happen next? How would life be for Bella now that she lives with the Cullens?
lilly Cullen chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Best story I've read in a while
limemonkey chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
that was sooo good iam crying right now
Phoenixhp5t3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I loved it! so freaking sweet! thanks for writing this!
LKV chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
aww... made me cry! love this!
city bookworm chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
In a way I can see Charlie's pov if Renee died. I do not know if he ever stopped loving her. His ultimatum would be a way to close him off from anything that could hurt him or ever leave him. For however the way Bella I think always know she belonged with the Cullen's. After all they in their own ways did love her. Even Jazz and Rose weather they knew it or not. If you do write the story in a different pov I hope its Esme or Carlisle's. After all they really did love her as their child from the start.
ninners chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
THE STORY YOU SHOULD WRITE EDWARD POV.
YourGayBarSuperStar chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
THIS IS SOOOO GOOD! I REALLY want to read Edward POV
RayRae97 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Awwwwww! Dat chappie had me in tears it was just so sweet the way the cullens felt her pain. Could you do a jacobs pov? Oohhh n great story so far! :']
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
As you said, this is odd behavior for Charlie. I don't think that Charlie or Bella acted very well. She should have waited for Edward to be with her.