Reviews for Kisses & Cream
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This fic is as awesome as Prussia himself;-D GREAT JOB!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Love this!
Autumn Laef chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
LOL! I'd kill Gil if I was Roddy! or at least make his evening and fee days after a pure hell! XD

But I'd give a lot to see Roddy's face that moment XD

Cute story!
Free Beloved Army chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This made me giggle xD Great job
HetaliaXFanatic101 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
HAHAHAHA i LOVE the ending! I literally roflmao'd I wasnt expecting it either! good job my friend :D
Mirawritesoccasionally chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I really love your FFs All of them :) You're a really brilliant writer! So just saying so haha x)
BonsaiBabe chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
! I love you. Seriously, I fucking love you in the most no-homo way possible. Here I have been, slaving away this whole week with schoolwork with absolutely no time to divulge in debauchery. Finally, the weekend is here and I can finally read your new fic. I was so exited. You exceeded my expectations. Cos that ending made this whole fucking thing. I totally don't even mind the cock block. The ending just MAKES this shit. I'm practically crying from laughter. Starting the weekend off right ;D
Sheemjay chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Firstly, great story as always o()o

And secondly, can I make? If yes the perhaps a PrusXAus about Gilbert stalking Roderich and you know, maybe watching him sleep, and charming Roderich in that creepy but dorky stalker kind of way, and maybe hopefully ending in a awesome sex scene?

I know I'm weird oh and when I say stalking I mean in a goofy but kind of creepy Gilbert way. Not the I'm going to rape and murder you kind of way.
Sheemjay chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Firstly, great story as always o()o

HaruhiTsukichi chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
LMFAO! Oh gosh...I love you! XD One again...beautifully written...and fucking hilarious! Haha! Thank you for that!