Reviews for Chess
Magic-Blue-Eyes chapter 8 . 2/16
I think it would be cool and funny if he had six with a dead 7th male mates. Ron, Gred, Forge, Victor Krum, Rabastion. L, Tom Riddle and Cedric. I also would find it amusing if he was a Dark submissive Veela with a lot of sassy habits.
Well this is just my idea, it's your story. All I can do is hope you update soon please!
DarkNekoGreece chapter 8 . 2/3
love the story!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Please update soon! Really enjoying!
vjean1997 chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
A couple things. Are you still writing this fic and when do you update. Also his mates could be the twins charle or even volodemrt. I don't think Ron would be very good but even if you do add him ill still read. So please tell me when you plan to update.
mandancie chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
I really hope that you come back to this story. Oh my goodness! I so loved this story. :) I can't wait for Severus and Lucius really have it out. :) Update real soon,please! :)
tkawaiii2013 chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
I enjoyed it as a companion, you took the best options, tone severus and lucius draco do not forget that the weasley harry considers the family he had not. Zambini perhaps, or a character oc, read a fic in which Regulus had a black son before he died and he sent away, I always thought that harry should have someone that already mimasse he had a terrible childhood .. . dying for me to see a sequel, I'm following this story, I'm reading a crossover between sephiroth (final fantasy) and harry, look at other stories you may find one acceptable partner for small harry
ban-chan100 chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Why have you stoped! Great story please continue I love severus :D
KisunaFuji chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
I really like the idea of ron being his mate
hope you will update sometime
Rainbow Smite chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
You know, I was getting ready for bed, and decided that a quick fanfic would be fun. Normally ones like this are bad, so I figured I'd read a chapter then go to sleep. But nooo, this had to be a very good one and now I can't sleep because I have to read it. I have class tomorrow too. I'd better read quick.
tkawaiii2013 chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
Oi eu sou do Brasil e adorei sua fic nunca tinha lio uma historia com esse fundo vai continuar?
Giggles149 chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
It is a very interesting premise and very all written. Thank you for sharing :-)
3275DoubleLB chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Oh my gosh! I forget how many times I have read this fic but I reaaallly love it and really hope you decide to finish it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH IT! :)
tazztazz chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
cant wait for more chapters as they seem so fun and i love the way in which you have harry call voldemort lord pops. hope that there are more chapters soon as they are soooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooooood.
LunaTime chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
Will voldemort be one of harry's mates?
BookReader6493 chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
I really like this story. Are you ever going to update it? I would like to know what happens next and becomes of the relationship between Lucius and Snape and who Harry's mates are. I do hope you update soon.