Reviews for Chess
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 6/9
so draco and harry are brothers who dont talk to each other
lilyflower101 chapter 8 . 5/8
I say bring in the twins, Luna, Neville, and Remus.
devels angels chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
Keep up the good work ASAP like we're this is going sofare butt I think Harry shold look his dad's in a room together
SakuraKoi chapter 8 . 11/23/2015
So good
PhoenixGrifyndor chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
I know you're probably not writing any more but I would have picked Hermione and Blaise Zambini. Of course I would loved to have read more of this story.
Aira Slytherin chapter 8 . 8/29/2015
Priceless interraction between Voldemort and Harry - hope they don't kill each other next time though :-)

If you need ideas for Harry's mates, perhaps the Weasely twins, Neville or Theo Nott - or even a n alive Regulus Black or Rabastan Lestrange, if you're looking for someone older.
I have just one request - whoever you choose to be Harry's mates, please don't include LV amongst them. If Sev sees him as a father-figure, and since Harry is Sev's son, it will be mighty weird if suddenly he's also Harry's mate...then again that's just my opinion.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/7/2015
Please update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 6/7/2015
I like the idea of Ron being a mate I think the other should be a slytherin maybe Blaize or theo please update soon
Magic-Blue-Eyes chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
I think it would be cool and funny if he had six with a dead 7th male mates. Ron, Gred, Forge, Victor Krum, Rabastion. L, Tom Riddle and Cedric. I also would find it amusing if he was a Dark submissive Veela with a lot of sassy habits.
Well this is just my idea, it's your story. All I can do is hope you update soon please!
DarkNekoGreece chapter 8 . 2/3/2015
love the story!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Please update soon! Really enjoying!
vjean1997 chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
A couple things. Are you still writing this fic and when do you update. Also his mates could be the twins charle or even volodemrt. I don't think Ron would be very good but even if you do add him ill still read. So please tell me when you plan to update.
mandancie chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
I really hope that you come back to this story. Oh my goodness! I so loved this story. :) I can't wait for Severus and Lucius really have it out. :) Update real soon,please! :)
tkawaiii2013 chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
I enjoyed it as a companion, you took the best options, tone severus and lucius draco do not forget that the weasley harry considers the family he had not. Zambini perhaps, or a character oc, read a fic in which Regulus had a black son before he died and he sent away, I always thought that harry should have someone that already mimasse he had a terrible childhood .. . dying for me to see a sequel, I'm following this story, I'm reading a crossover between sephiroth (final fantasy) and harry, look at other stories you may find one acceptable partner for small harry
ban-chan100 chapter 8 . 7/18/2014