Reviews for Ai Yume Must Die
Drinking Again chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Really cool premise for this ff, and it's kind of refreshing that the protagonist is so darn cheerful. As said in the other reviews, watch out for her Mary Sue traits... Also, since her name is japanese, is she supposed to be called Ichigo? Because using the japanese alphabets you can't actually have the order of letters of Itch I believe (I'm new to studying it but yeah) I mean the word Ichigo is actually a japanense word, meaning strawberry (Anyone seen Tokyo Mew Mew?)
anyway, interesting start and the characterisation is a little weird but not entirely unenjoyable :P
bobelieber chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
next Chapter please :)! i really wanna see the torture and trap or something. sr im so evil
bobelieber chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
i'm sorry. i can't get an acc now. i have too much work to do. the final exam is coing so i can't onl so much on next week. i dont want to see someone have to stop doing something that they really like it because no one supports them. i like to talk with you too :)
bobelieber chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
haha. do you know justin bieber? i'm his fan so im a belieber that means i believe in justin bieber. please please dont get angry about me. and you spelled it right well. i have to get a acc on fanfic. hihi. have a nice day!
bobelieber chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
or hân phạm nguyễn
bobelieber chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
well. i think this is a new way, new ideal for roswell. it is just like our teen life. sr if you are not a teen. are you a japanese? i'm 16 and i'm vietnamese. i'm learning english. but fortunately i almost understand the whole story. this is my facebook add me . waiting for new chapter.
bobelieber chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
wow. i've tried to find some fic like this for a long time. so nice. please please update soon. i cant wait. roswell was finished for over ten years. but it still has fans love to read fan fiction about this series. i love the white room. 'cause i'm a evil guy. please continue.
Sue chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Please do me and yourself a favor - Google 'Mary Sue' and then 'take the 'Mary Sue Litmus Test'. I think that if your character has all the hallmarks of a Mary Sue which is such a shame as this would be a really original and great fic to read if you could just avoid the pitfalls of the Mary Sue character. I am relieved to see that you've learned how to spell Max Evans the right way. That would have been annoying.
Sue chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
It's certainly a very original idea. I've never seen one like this before. I love the premise. But watch out for the Mary Sue.