Reviews for A Light That Never Went Out
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Dahlia has a blue eyes no brown
Yana Montana chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I am only through Chapter 1, but already hooked! Great job on portraying Cara/Dahlia chemistry. Cara's reactions are very much in character and never fail to amuse me. (:
UnguidedLight chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
Awesome! :-)
nooneino3 chapter 12 . 3/23/2012
This was amazing. I loved everything about it.
Darth Luffy chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
amazing story, i like the way you made Dahlia's character be as clsoe to the way she was shown in the episode but without the Mord Sith training,

Cara's reactions were even better though, to make her actually love, or for that matter even care for, someone that wasnt Richard or Kahlan or Zedd and have it be believable is quite a feat. I would love to see you do a few more of these, maybe a set of oneshots of their life at the People's Palace

someday i think i will simply go to your account page and read through every story you've written, i've seen your works in a half dozen different communities and have greatly enjoyed your works... but since i barely find time to read the stories i have on alert much less new ones who knows if i'll ever do so
Carolm007 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
I've re-read your story many times now, and just have to comment about this chapter. It is so well written,the dialog is believable,each character is so defined. And the passionate love scene between Dahlia and Cara is sweet,caring and hot. A hard combo platter to pull off, but you nailed it. Thank you!
blazinangelwings chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
This was an awesome story. Perfectly written. Can't wait to see what gets written next.
Le Lion Blanc chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
This was a beautiful, hilarious, and all around fantastic read. Thank you!
IxHeartxGlee chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
Why! Why is there an end to such a awesome story? Why can't the fluffy intimate loveliness last forever?

Sigh. I guess all good things have to end unfortunately though, huh?

And it is a pretty fabulous end so I guess I will survive. :) I tell you what though you had me scared when Cara told Dahlia she didn't want her to go. For just a second. I loved the epilogue and how I got to one last CaraDahlia interaction. I love how willingly whipped Cara is. As whipped as she can get anyway. :) And I don't think I've said yet but I really love your Dahlia and Cara.

This story has brought me an immense amount of enjoyment and I can't thank you enough for sharing it. You and your stories are some of my favorite things about this site I have discoverd. C:

Thank you once again for sharing!

Take care.
beelotus chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
Awesome story. This is the best Cara and Dahlia fanfiction story that I have read so far. The story is so well written from the beginning to end. Thanks for writing.
tonksremus2332 chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
Best story ever! I've reread 3 times since you updates the elevnth chapter. This has got to be up in my top tens!
GothicPheonix chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
This was a perfect ending. I love the Zedd attacks and the childhood story of Cara and her little duckling. Hmm, maybe you could make a one-shot of that? Just throwing an idea, but again I really liked this fanfic and (surprisingly) the pairing as well. This was a great fanfic and I can't wait to see what your next story will be :)
ChurroNation chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
This was such a beautiful chapter. In fact, this whole story was beautiful. I'm always amazed at how your words manage to pull me in and evoke so many emotions. This has to be one of my favourite Legend of the Seeker fics. I can't get over how much I love this. I'm actually really sad to see it end, but I couldn't have hoped for a better ending. Thank you for writing such amazing stories :)
Bella Taggart chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
That was very nicely done. Very sweet indeed.
Ryoko05 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Oh gosh, this is the first time I could ever take any tiny bit of Kahlan/Richard being together and it's because you wrote Dahlia/Cara so freaking wonderfully :D

Thanks for the regular updates and I can't wait to read what you write next...no rush!