Reviews for A Light That Never Went Out
Gxxbxr chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
I love all of your stories! Especially ones like this where we can really get to know the characters. Please update? please please please? ]
IxHeartxGlee chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
Great chapter.

Thanks for sharing!
tonksremus2332 chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
Awesome story! I love it!
GothicPheonix chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
C'mon Cara, you LOVE Dahlia. You know she wants to be with you, no matter what. So please... agree?
GothicPheonix chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
This was another touching chapter. I was so sad to..well I could LITERALLY hear the sadness and vivid image of Dahlia's sorrow. This was very well done.
Ryoko05 chapter 11 . 10/29/2011
Kahlan/Cara are my OTP but I don't even mind that Kahlan is such a good older sister to Cara right now hahahaha I think it's really cute.
Just-Another-Secret chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
Wow, just wow. You never cease to amaze me with your writing talent. I just love it. I cannot wait for your next update.
beachcruzer chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
Great update. Loving the interactions between Cara and Dahlia. Can't wait to see what she decides to do.
Darla-Lehane chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
I love this story hope you update soon i love how sweet and caring you have Cara when she's with Dahlia and how funny she is i usually dont read cara/dahlia but this story has absolutey changed my view on who cara should be with.
Asian95 chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
I love Cara/Dahlia stories, but there aren't many on here. I hope you continue this, can't wait to read more.
supernana494 chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
This fic is really amazing! Even if I'm more a K/C fan you made me absolutly love Dahlia/Cara ;)I can wait for the next chapter!
IxHeartxGlee chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Ugh! It is so sweet. I love it. :D When Dahlia talked about Cara I melted into sugary sweet goo. And Kahlan's memory was just wonderful. It was a exceptional chapter. :)

Thanks for sharing!
beelotus chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Awesome chapter. The interaction with each characters are so much fun to read.
WonderPanda chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
I am really loving this story - you write the characters so well and their interactions are spot on and very funny. I've always been a die hard Kahlan/Cara fan but this pairing is wonderful! Looking forward to your next chapters. :)
AuroraLamia chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
"Perhaps, every moment was overly ambitious. We should experiment until we find the perfect balance of kisses to witty observations. It's the only logical course of action."

Favourite line and very Cara. I absolutely love this story so much. Every character is just so in character and Dahlia is perfect to how I imagined she'd be without the training. It's all just so clever and brilliant.
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »