Reviews for A Light That Never Went Out
Ryoko05 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Oh gosh, this is the first time I could ever take any tiny bit of Kahlan/Richard being together and it's because you wrote Dahlia/Cara so freaking wonderfully :D

Thanks for the regular updates and I can't wait to read what you write next...no rush!
Gxxbxr chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
I love all of your stories! Especially ones like this where we can really get to know the characters. Please update? please please please? ]
IxHeartxGlee chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
Great chapter.

Thanks for sharing!
tonksremus2332 chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
Awesome story! I love it!
GothicPheonix chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
C'mon Cara, you LOVE Dahlia. You know she wants to be with you, no matter what. So please... agree?
GothicPheonix chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
This was another touching chapter. I was so sad to..well I could LITERALLY hear the sadness and vivid image of Dahlia's sorrow. This was very well done.
Ryoko05 chapter 11 . 10/29/2011
Kahlan/Cara are my OTP but I don't even mind that Kahlan is such a good older sister to Cara right now hahahaha I think it's really cute.
Just-Another-Secret chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
Wow, just wow. You never cease to amaze me with your writing talent. I just love it. I cannot wait for your next update.
beachcruzer chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
Great update. Loving the interactions between Cara and Dahlia. Can't wait to see what she decides to do.
Corrupted Gemini chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
I love this story hope you update soon i love how sweet and caring you have Cara when she's with Dahlia and how funny she is i usually dont read cara/dahlia but this story has absolutey changed my view on who cara should be with.
Asian95 chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
I love Cara/Dahlia stories, but there aren't many on here. I hope you continue this, can't wait to read more.
supernana494 chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
This fic is really amazing! Even if I'm more a K/C fan you made me absolutly love Dahlia/Cara ;)I can wait for the next chapter!
IxHeartxGlee chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Ugh! It is so sweet. I love it. :D When Dahlia talked about Cara I melted into sugary sweet goo. And Kahlan's memory was just wonderful. It was a exceptional chapter. :)

Thanks for sharing!
beelotus chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Awesome chapter. The interaction with each characters are so much fun to read.
WonderPanda chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
I am really loving this story - you write the characters so well and their interactions are spot on and very funny. I've always been a die hard Kahlan/Cara fan but this pairing is wonderful! Looking forward to your next chapters. :)
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »