Reviews for A Light That Never Went Out
santa chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Humm, I enjoy your story, Thank you, please dont kill dahlia, will be a shame. Send you a kiss.
Le Lion Blanc chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
LOVE IT! As always. Looking forward to more!
santa chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
Girl, you are awesome, the story is very nice, and I really enjoy reading, please more...
IxHeartxGlee chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
I think this chapter might be my favorite so far. It was just so sweet and intimate without being cheesy. I loved it. :)

Thanks for sharing!
Zomg chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
So sweet :'). Imaginary children for the win. But I still wonder...what was the surprise? o.o
GothicPheonix chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
I really love their...dang I forget what the word is, but it's like dialogue. Anyways, they are just too perfect with each other, and Cara's response about not having to look elsewhere was very romantic, but very Cara. You are perfect with their dialogue. Great update. I can't wait to know what Kahlan tells Dahlia :)
Ryoko05 chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
Oh gosh is it bad that I'm already thinking of the Mason and Rahl daughters getting into trouble together hahahahaha. Wonderful update as always :D
Vishan chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
I really enjoy this story. Not only is it properly sweet and entirely IC, I enjoy how believable it is. Keep up the excellent work :)
1010'jin chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
I like those moments when the story comes around and connects with the title...it's usually an important or meaningful part.
Blaze Phoenix chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
Cara calling Kahlan a giant was gold. It makes sense Cara would be a little sensitive about the height difference, even if it is only an inch. lol. And her description of Richard and Kahlan and their way of getting easily distracted was also quite accurate and hilariously put.
Le Lion Blanc chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
Love this story! Love the way you have written Cara and Dahlia. I might be loving them more than Cara and Kahlan now! Didn't think that was possible ;) Very well done, keep it going! Also, I love that Cara describes Kahlan as practically a giant. HILARIOUS.
GothicPheonix chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
Yep, you better not even try talking to Cara :) This fanfic is definitely making me a fan of Cara/Dahlia.
Anon chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
More, more, more! :D Outside perspectives are nice, but this just made me wanna read what was going on between the actual cara and dahlia even more. I hope she gets to go along, even if its not for the whole journey :( Oh man. And if she can't, how is cara gonna take it?
omgomg chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
Great chapter! I love seeing the relationship from other people's viewpoints. Braided hair? Gasp! Danger or not, I do hope that Dahlia get's to go along. :-(

Maybe Cara could teach her a defensive move or two? Mm? ;)
IxHeartxGlee chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
Nice chapter. :) I enjoyed the different perspective. And you still saw Cara and Dahlia's relationship progressing through their eyes.

Great job and thanks for sharing!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »