Reviews for A Light That Never Went Out
IxHeartxGlee chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
Nice chapter. :) I enjoyed the different perspective. And you still saw Cara and Dahlia's relationship progressing through their eyes.

Great job and thanks for sharing!
beelotus chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
Such a cute chapter.
supernana494 chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
Wow this fic is really amazing and so well written! I can't wait for mooooore!
IxHeartxGlee chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
So incredibly cute. :) I loved it!

Thanks for sharing!
1010'jin chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
SO. CUTE.
AuroraLamia chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
*flails* they're just so adorable and I love this story so very much!
UnguidedLight chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
Cool
omgomg chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
Yay for an update! I try to check every two days or so to see if you've posted anything. I'm happy you did so today. This chapter was adorable. I really do like this pairing together. Even though as of now there's no definite driving point or plot, you could get away with many more chapters based on character and romance alone. I think that says wonderful things about your writing and relationship development. I do hope to see another chapter soon enough!
Ryoko05 chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
Aww this always puts a big smile on my face :D Thanks for the update!
OMGOMG chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
Done with all six chapters.

More? D: Please?
OMGOMG chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
So. Cute.
OMGOMG chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
OMG. You went back to wring LotS fics! FJKHJSK! I didn't even notice who the author of the fic was, I just went clicking away on stories and opening up new tabs on my computer so that I could scan through them and try and pick out the good ones. Once I started this one I couldn't stop, and I've only now realized that you're the author! OF COURSE I LIKE THIS FIC.

The writing is so wonderful and the characters are scarily spot on. I love the humor in it. Love it. Love,love,love. Hey, speaking of love, I'm totally in love with this pairing and you're doing a fantastic job at portraying them. I'm hooked. I'm so hooked.

PLEASE continue it whatever you do. Did I mention I was hooked? Looking forward the next 2 chapters and then every chapter after that. YAY!
IxHeartxGlee chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
Loved it! :)

Thanks for sharing!
No Make Girl chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
Oh my god, this fic is just so... so... UNF!

These two are so cute, I read the last two chapters grinning like a silly idiot :)
GothicPheonix chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
I really am warming up to this pairing...you just make these pairings all great. And then I start shipping these pairings XD if you ever come up with some published works, let me know so I can buy the book or novel :)
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »