Reviews for The Will Of A Shinigami
coolchick87 chapter 22 . 3/28
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Tenma Sosei chapter 22 . 7/13/2015
Please keep it NaruMomo, cause that [pairing is AWESOME!
Billy-Bob chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
This makes me have diarrhea
Guest chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
me pregunto que tan furtes se haran sasuke y sakura, sai, kakashi y naruto y como sera su participacion en las sagas.
tu historia esta genial

sorry por no dar mi nombre

call me D. :)
Greg Albert chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
Dude, please continue this series! This is great!
guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
screw sakura she's nothing but a useless bitch
JMatts chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
please update i really like this story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
naruto not dieing at the VOTE gasp end of the world #:)
Bella4evr3 chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
I absolutely fell in love with this story. It's really good and I can't wait to see what will happen next. I love Naruto and can't wait to see if he gets his memory's back. I'm patiently 'sigh' waiting for your next chapter.
Zangetsu Uzumaki9 chapter 22 . 11/4/2013
Hey great story. Keep that good shit up!
ThousandMastery chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Messing with Kenpachi in ch2? Man you don't waste time.
thunder18 chapter 22 . 10/30/2013
Great chapter Update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
I honestly looked forward to starting this fic, as I have a habit of reading ones that have already established a good amount of chapters. But there were so many blaring issues I stopped early on. For one, you seemed to have blended the post and pre shippuden eras. The death of Naruto occured on the Tsunade arc, but for some reason everyone claims Naruto is the strongest ninja they know? Also Naruto has not met Yamato yet nor revealed his secret. That aside, Naruto seems to be really calm about DYING. He isn't even mad that his best friend killed him. Not to mention Sasuke hasn't even left the village until AFTER Tsunade comes, which also means he should be in a friggen coma. The premise of your story was very exciting for me, but your lack of a grasp for timelines (I noticed that Byakuya isn't a prick like he should be at this early stage) seriously put me off. Also, you developed Naruto's and Momo's relationship extremely quickly. I know I shouldn't be anal about this, there are a lot of elements in this story I really like.
XNiceBoy chapter 21 . 10/30/2013
go ahead and do it the old-time updates
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
It felt rushed and Sakura was disgustingly out of character. I won't be reading further. Sorry.