Reviews for Beyond Broken Castle Walls
pherman015 chapter 21 . 9/24
Wow, have no words on how good this is
Bethmorris437 chapter 18 . 5/6
I can’t count how many times I’ve read this. At least every few months. Easily one of my fave 5. It has everything: angst, love, commitment, recognizing limitations, reconciliation. Love it!
Pegship chapter 13 . 11/3/2019
Very astute self-analysis there, Castle. Well articulated, eyrianone.
wendykw chapter 15 . 10/26/2019
Your story was written before I discovered ff net. Found the link to it on tumblr this week, along with Travis's recommendations for other stories. This is brilliant. I paused reading just to watch the video of Bon Jovi's song. Thank you for writing this. I'm going to finish reading this most excellent story now.
Jbug47 chapter 21 . 8/15/2018
What a beautiful, sweet story! Your stories are amazing and so well written. I love stories just about the love story!
Bethmorris437 chapter 21 . 7/23/2018
No matter how many times I’ve read this, I am always blown away. My favorite line of any Castle fic is the “I ache” line. I hope this story never disappears!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5/2018
I know it's old story but This was so good run... Really beautifully writen.. Right now one of my fav. Thank you.
Bethmorris437 chapter 19 . 3/21/2018
Even though it is 5 years old now, this is still one of my top 5 favorite stories. It is so beautifully written, I’ve read it 4 times now. About once a year, when I think of it.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write it, for the fans that truly appreciate it, and you,
God Bless!
jpwood chapter 21 . 3/16/2018
this was really great, you could have went on forever with this story, I loved it, I always felt like Alexis interfered a little too much and it was never explored, but in fan fiction all is fair game lol
malleys8 chapter 21 . 2/6/2018
Outstanding! Although I've read many Castle stories before, this one rates right at the top. Great writing and a fabulous story!
malleys8 chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
Wow! love and deep psychological trauma on both sides. Excellent writing! I'm standing in line to read the next chapter.
Jbug47 chapter 21 . 1/13/2018
Another great story! I love your writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2017
wendykw chapter 21 . 8/11/2017
Lovely story. Thank you for sharing your talent.
wendykw chapter 17 . 8/11/2017
Saw this fic on Lord of Kavaka's list on tumblr. I've been reading it for about 2 hrs now. Had to stop at this point and thank you for the smile on my face. I understand why LofK put this on his list of fic recs. It's excellent, especially now that I'm past the angst. Thank you.