Reviews for Beyond Broken Castle Walls
Jbug47 chapter 21 . 8/15/2018
What a beautiful, sweet story! Your stories are amazing and so well written. I love stories just about the love story!
Bethmorris437 chapter 21 . 7/23/2018
No matter how many times I’ve read this, I am always blown away. My favorite line of any Castle fic is the “I ache” line. I hope this story never disappears!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5/2018
I know it's old story but This was so good run... Really beautifully writen.. Right now one of my fav. Thank you.
Bethmorris437 chapter 19 . 3/21/2018
Even though it is 5 years old now, this is still one of my top 5 favorite stories. It is so beautifully written, I’ve read it 4 times now. About once a year, when I think of it.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write it, for the fans that truly appreciate it, and you,
God Bless!
jpwood chapter 21 . 3/16/2018
this was really great, you could have went on forever with this story, I loved it, I always felt like Alexis interfered a little too much and it was never explored, but in fan fiction all is fair game lol
malleys8 chapter 21 . 2/6/2018
Outstanding! Although I've read many Castle stories before, this one rates right at the top. Great writing and a fabulous story!
malleys8 chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
Wow! love and deep psychological trauma on both sides. Excellent writing! I'm standing in line to read the next chapter.
Jbug47 chapter 21 . 1/13/2018
Another great story! I love your writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2017
wendykw chapter 21 . 8/11/2017
Lovely story. Thank you for sharing your talent.
wendykw chapter 17 . 8/11/2017
Saw this fic on Lord of Kavaka's list on tumblr. I've been reading it for about 2 hrs now. Had to stop at this point and thank you for the smile on my face. I understand why LofK put this on his list of fic recs. It's excellent, especially now that I'm past the angst. Thank you.
iampeniel chapter 21 . 7/13/2017
I hope you never stop writing you truly have a gift Thank you so much for sharing it with me
Kici124 chapter 21 . 4/20/2017
What beautiful story
AngelLonginus chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
I just happened onto this story, and oh my goodness, it is amazing! It ranks up there in the top 10 favorites of my fics. The writing is beautiful and you captured the characters perfectly. I literally hurt for Kate and felt Rick's despair. So glad Caskett found their happiness as we know they deserve it. Thank you for a beautiful story!
lauhall chapter 21 . 7/18/2016
That was really good, I loved it. You wrote an amazing, sweet story. Congrats.