Reviews for Beyond Broken Castle Walls
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Haha swearing in Chinese!
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
I'm dying of feels here!
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Wow
Aqua Rules chapter 21 . 6/4/2014
Wow I absolutely loved this story! What an amazing piece of work. I am glad I found this gem and went along for the ride. :)
chipie24678 chapter 21 . 4/1/2014
OMG ! tout cet amour, toute cette fic ; j'ai encore adoré ; et particulièrement aimé la dédicace du livre "'Kate Castle"...tout simplement , tant d'amour dans ces 2 mots que ça m"a mis les larmes aux yeux !
dopeysac chapter 21 . 2/8/2014
Holy cow! I discovered this story earlier this week and because it's been a nice, rainy Saturday I was able to read the whole thing! I loved the whole story! Thanks for writing.
drsusaben chapter 21 . 1/28/2014
Love. Love. Love. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Ky03elk chapter 21 . 1/27/2014
And they loved happily ever after!
absolutely perfect!
thank you for another amazing read xoxo love your words!
Ky03elk chapter 20 . 1/27/2014
Asdfghjkl so much full circle, so much joy not just for them, but for us too! Perfect!
Ky03elk chapter 19 . 1/27/2014
Best. Proposal. Ever. Written!
so many happy tears!
thank you !
Ky03elk chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
Loved that you gave him a moment with the boys and Lanie and squeal it's time for time square!
Ky03elk chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
Oh damn. May have got a bit teary toward the end, him being there, them holding each other again!
Ky03elk chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
so good to see that he in his self felt that he had come so far, and the end, to go to her, takes guts! To be able to put it in the past and move on has me applauding.
Ky03elk chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
Oh the pain of separation but glad she is keeping her eye on the end goal! And that he kept her with coffee, although i did have to pretend there was no nutmeg in it ;-)
Ky03elk chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
I swear kids can sense when parents sit down :/

anyhow, looooove that he asked her to go, because he wants to do it right, wants to be whole so they have a fighting chance!
733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »