Reviews for Eona: Epilogue
tunie810 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Thank you so much for the Epilogue, it is the best one I have read for Eona so far. I think you did a great job of wrapping it up.
rats xp chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
yay!
i love this ending better than the books ending :D
short, sweet and to the point ;P
Incandescent Adolescent chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
/pterodactyl screech

I needed something like this after finishing the book ok

bless
michelle chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
it's beautiful! i really wish alison goodman wrote an epilogue for eona, but the ending was also very powerful in the book. i'm so happy that this epilogue was written in the way the author would have written it and happy endings are always welcome in my opinion. i hope you write more (-)
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I liked it! There totally should have been an epilogue in the book. It ended way too abruptly.
islaeria chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Whew. I'm glad someone put it down in writing. A love confession! I do think that you made Eona seem a bit blunt, but I liked where it ended. Do you have any plans for a longer story?
heartwriting chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Love it! I'm still in shock after reading EONA, (mind you, it was wonderful and had an AMAZING ending, awesome plot, characters, ect., but no epilogue!) but this just eased my pain! perfect ending, but there's one problem i noticed: you HAVE TO CONTINUE
SnixX321 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Beautiful:)

SnixX321
rayningnight chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
AWWWWW, that was sooo cute! She seemed a bit apathetic about Kygo's confession though...Anyway, good story!

-Twinklefeather
PhearThePhoenixPhire chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This was predictable, nut very well written, well done.

The fact that Kygo marries Eona, is a given, they had to get together at some point.

I really enjoy how you made her uncertain of what was going to happen, and brought up all these things that I would never of though of, in brief.

The way you made her think, and what you made her think of Kygo continued the characters on, with out change.

I could really see Kygo being like that, especialy with Eona, though if you wanted to elongate it, you could insert Moon Orchid. But of course, that would add on A LOT! It's a great talent you have to put such emotion into such a small amount.

When I read this, I forgot how much I'd enjoyed reading the series... You brought back all that pleasure and determination to find out what happens, even though you already know.

A work worthy of Allison her self, I'd say.
Living-Universe chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Wonderful!

I loves it - write some more!
dragongirl423 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I love it so far! What can I say? I'm a sucker for romance :)
Rekanele chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
You know there is already an Eon section...well, this is in a class of its own. Literally. :P