Reviews for Ten and Two
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Reminds me of my first drive. I pretty much had a panic attack. Loved it!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
LOL at the rollerblades at the end
harvey actually seems to be a good teacher - at the end, who would have thought?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Loved it! Especially the ending!
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Oh the joys of learning to drive. I loved this piece so much! Both are especially in character but still make me want to hug them like they're fluffy toys.
hedtia chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Imaging Harvey and Mike sitting in that car and trying to drive... gosh, I had to laugh so much :D
Thaddeus MacChuzzlewit chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh my gosh! This thing is so insanely well written I just want to re-read it over and over. The part with the rollerblades is actually literally hilarious, and the descriptive language you use to describe the car driving experience is perfect. I especially love Mike's face when Harvey figures out he was hit by a car, and the dialogue between the two. '"But when I don't step on the brake, the car moves," Mike said, with emphasis.' I can't stop laughing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I loved your story ! Can I translate it to french ? Gimme your answer on (Well, I already did because I wanted my friend to read it but can I publish it on now ?)
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Hahahahahahahaha this is so sweeeeeettt. I love it.
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Oh gosh Mike was even worse than me x3 but that was completely adorable, I loved it!
Jaz22 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Wonderful story! Just the right balance of fluff and h/c-you write the guys very well!
Arches67 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Poor Mike. I can sympathize. To this day (and I'm not young anymore) I'm still afraid of driving ;-)
CrayolaBox16 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh god this was so perfect! Funny and serious all rolled into one! - Pink
Selvet chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Haha this was great! And mike at the end was priceless!
Concetta chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was golden! It could've been in the show. Loved it.
JamesMoriartea chapter 1 . 7/14/2012