Reviews for Going Forward
r.smith chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
This was great. Ibelieve its the first time any one addressed the next few hours after sleeping together. thanks
geraghtyvl chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Just lovely! Wish you would add one more chapter about the birth and after...
afjlsie chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
All three chapters were lovely. Thanks.
mendenbar chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
I still really like Booth's last explanation. I sometimes think that the majority of divorces is caused because everyone is so much in a hurry for sex that they forget to find out just "who" the other person is. I always told my kids that they should look for a very, very good friend in their partner before they looked for sex/marriage. So far it seems to be working for all parties concerned, even old mom and dad!
hellomrbrighteyes chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
I like this very much! Continue? x
geraghtyvl chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Loved it. Thanks for filling in the blanks we will never see, in such a wonderful way! Hope to see more from you soon.
mendenbar chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
I liked this chapter. B&B snuggling.
mumrulz chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Finally, a moment to review...

...I had to rub my eyes & look twice to make sure that it was really you. Great to see you are "Bones inspired" again - hopefully some of it might rub off on to me. lol.

I really hate how we have had to rely on our own imaginations to fill in the blanks of the B&B relationship ... but the upside to that is that I am sure that our fanfic writers always manage to come up with something better than HH could - & this fic is no exception.

Loved it all!

From Brennan's waking up & her subsequent thoughts ... to the fact that you didn't let the misunderstanding between them go on for too long ... to them both admitting to past mistakes ... to them finally agreeing to be partners in every sense of the word - all the while remaining completely in character...

... but my favourite part was Booth's "mini rant" thinking that Brennan was regretting the previous night together:

**"No, you can't - you're not allowed to take it back. I asked you … I asked you if you were sure. I told you that you had to be a 100% certain you wanted it because there was no going back – once that line is crossed, you can't uncrossed it. "You can't take it back; you can't claim that it was the heat of the moment or that it was one of those things and that you didn't know what you were doing. It wasn't an accident; it wasn't a mistake and you sure as hell can't take it back."

**"You came into my bedroom in the middle of the night because you needed someone to hug you, because you needed a shoulder to cry on – because you needed me. "You needed me and for once, you acted on it; you can't deny it now. I won't let you deny it …"

**We were both here. We both wanted it; it wasn't just me. And yes, okay, it probably wasn't the ideal time. It sure wasn't how I'd imagine it happening and yes, maybe some people would say that I took advantage of you at a time when you were emotionally vulnerable.

... sorry to repeat so much of your own words back to you, but I loved all this, leaving us in doubt as to Booth's feelings on the matter (not to mention that you were able to address a few issues brought up by some disgruntled fans - myself included). :-):-):-)

I'll try not to take as long to review your next fic (which I just found in my inbox) & I also apologize for how long it has taken me to reply to your email - all I can say is that it has been a very 'rough' couple of months & I hope to get back on track soon.
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Haha... I love how Booth was the one to kind of freak out on her but I am glad it all worked out. Thanks for giving us this morning after as we didn't get it on the show! Awesome one-shot! You should definately write more Bones!
penandra chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I really enjoy the way a song can trigger a fan fic - and apparently, from your a/n, even insist on being written! ;-) Song fics are among my favorites (I know it's cheesy) and I have fun writing them as well - I'm always intrigued by how other authors handle it and the songs they use.

Thank you so much for providing the translation in the story!

You (and the song) have captured how they are. Because their non verbal communication skills are often quite on target, they then seem to make the assumption that they always know what the other is thinking and have consequences like you show in this story (and whole seasons and story arcs like HH provided fans this past year).

Thank you for sharing!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Very deep and emotional! I'm glad that everything worked out!
harper83 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Loved it!
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Great! Most people have been writing them delaying this conversation and not having it the morning after - I like your version, nicely done! I also love that the song you used was Spanish but you translated it, good!
mendenbar chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hey, Hey, you're back! And with a very nice beginning or completion, I don't know which. You could end it here as a one-shot and it would be very nice, or you could extend it and I would be equally happy.

D
BabyBones chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This is how I imagined the morning after...you wrote it perfectly! :)

I am really glad you are back writing for this fan base! Since this hiatus has been so long, I have been going back through all the completed fics & yours have been some of my favs.. :)

Thanks so much for sharing! :)