Reviews for Risk It All
Vnesser chapter 9 . 9/22
Noooo what happened?! Did you discontinue this fic?! DDDD:
OMG, there has GOT to be more...!
theangelicdevil01 chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
Omg.. I'm only on chapter 5 but honest to god this has got to be one of the best klaine fictions I've read. Please please please tell me you haven't abandoned it.. Would absolutely love to read more. :)
princessklainer chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
I've read this over 20 times. Is there any way you can finish please?
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
This is amazing! I loved! I love the suspense, the kisses, the jealousy, everything! Keep up the excellent work and please update soon :)
With love,
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666
Sofia Michelle chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
Please update! I love it!
Klaine14forever chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
This story was te best while it lasted I think I can rate it as my second favorite it would probably be my first but it's unfinished so yea. I just love the heated moment Blaine and Kurt had Blaine all telling him to stop but wanting more. I also thought it was totally hot when Blaine got jealous of Puck that was super hot. Well I've lost my hopes that this story is ever gonna get finished so whatever :(
sadistic-sex-master chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
Update please
Guest chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
That's sad you never finished the story... Why do people do that I mean I have given up because its been over three years scence ur last update so yea that's still very upseting that you didn't finish.
ALIdaJUSTLIFE chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
T)What the flasdfgyuwiolkdsck - what happened? I mean, seriously. What. The. Actual. Fladock (I don't even know anymore). Happened. To. This. Story. ? I seriously recommend you to contine writing this, or you will end up.. Eh.. Sock-less - yes, sockless, that's a good one.. Please, I'm begging you: PLEASE WRITE MORE (and publish it), WE NEED IT.

MrsMusicAddict chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
It's been forever, but pleeease find it in your heart to continue :D? Unless you don't want to, obviously . I just really love this, and I am craving for answers
BeSmiley chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
It's a wonderful story ! Kurt must be so confused ! It's a shame you didn't update it :(
mayshelcolfer chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
I just read this fics. Idk if you'll update this fics anymore but just you know i really really like thia fics!
BilliMonroe chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
This story was amazing! Hopefully, you're okay, and have just decided not to write due to writer's block or lack of interest and not something horrible. But if you are still alive, then I really enjoyed this story. And happy holidays.
babyklainer chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
This is a great story! Please finish it! Thank you!