Reviews for Risk It All
the-power-of-love chapter 9 . 3/17
It's a good story please update soon
What?! You can't just not continue, I need more! More I tell you, more!
Elzaaa chapter 9 . 12/17/2015
I remember reading this fic back in 2011 and never finding it again until! I found it!:D unfortunately, it's not finish:( Ik, life, aha. I swear there are many klaine fics uncompleted that can be the best ones but aren't the best known ones bc they are uncompleted. Even thought this is unfinished, this is in my top best klaine fics ever. So thank you. Lots of love:)xox
Melodie2571 chapter 9 . 10/15/2015
Little motherfickle son of a beach finish this story
Melodie2571 chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
This better not be unfinished or I'll be so mad
babyvx chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
Noooo what happened?! Did you discontinue this fic?! DDDD:
Guest chapter 9 . 1/19/2015
OMG, there has GOT to be more...!
theangelicdevil01 chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
Omg.. I'm only on chapter 5 but honest to god this has got to be one of the best klaine fictions I've read. Please please please tell me you haven't abandoned it.. Would absolutely love to read more. :)
princessklainer chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
I've read this over 20 times. Is there any way you can finish please?
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
This is amazing! I loved! I love the suspense, the kisses, the jealousy, everything! Keep up the excellent work and please update soon :)
With love,
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666
Sofia Michelle chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
Please update! I love it!
Klaine14forever chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
This story was te best while it lasted I think I can rate it as my second favorite it would probably be my first but it's unfinished so yea. I just love the heated moment Blaine and Kurt had Blaine all telling him to stop but wanting more. I also thought it was totally hot when Blaine got jealous of Puck that was super hot. Well I've lost my hopes that this story is ever gonna get finished so whatever :(
sadistic-sex-master chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
Update please
Guest chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
That's sad you never finished the story... Why do people do that I mean I have given up because its been over three years scence ur last update so yea that's still very upseting that you didn't finish.
ALIdaJUSTLIFE chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
T)What the flasdfgyuwiolkdsck - what happened? I mean, seriously. What. The. Actual. Fladock (I don't even know anymore). Happened. To. This. Story. ? I seriously recommend you to contine writing this, or you will end up.. Eh.. Sock-less - yes, sockless, that's a good one.. Please, I'm begging you: PLEASE WRITE MORE (and publish it), WE NEED IT.

please.?