Reviews for This Heart Renewed
Mechcat chapter 16 . 3/30
Hey, just started reading your story. Very well done in general. Your picture of the children's section of the hospital is quite realistic, making me think you must have been there yourself, at least briefly, at some point. I loved how you had Emmett's firefighters come to visit. That would make the kids day for sure!

The pictures of the characters and plot are well done. There are some grammar issues, especially in the earlier chapters, but I'm really enjoying the fic. Thanks so much for sharing it with us! (I'm hoping it is more or less complete, since it has been quite a while since the last update.)
Iris O chapter 23 . 3/25
I have stumbled upon this story thru HippieHappy and i really like it. I cannot wait to see what will happen to your main characters - Edward has come so far out of his shell and Bella is a wonder in how much she was able to accomplish. Please let us know, when you can update again.
I have put this on my list to follow.
Thanks!
666Spektor chapter 23 . 3/9
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
DON'T YOU QUIT ON THIS! PLEEEEAAASE
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY AND I COULD TELL THAT THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO COME!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
GuardianD chapter 23 . 12/16/2013
Love love love this story!
goldseadragon chapter 23 . 12/4/2013
I miss this story! Please come back to it when you can.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
Oh gosh how corny can you get. Bella comes off as desperate.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
Geez Bella suck it up and just forget about him. You just look stupid.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
God he said he didn't want to be your friend and you argue with him then almost kiss him? Looking desperate much? Who rinses out their cup when someone is saying they don't really want to know you? Put the cup down and leave.
jarindanielle chapter 23 . 11/25/2013
I tried to read slow to drag the story out... I failed...miserably. I saw you mention a surgery; really hope everything went well and that you return to us soon :) beautiful story.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
velociraptor velociCRAPtor (not valasaCRAPtor)

hippopotamus bitchapotamus (not bitchapottamus)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
TAUT (tightened, stiff) - not "taught" (instructed)

SHUDDERING (quivering, shaking) - not "shuttering" (closing up)
Mrs.Cullen620913 chapter 20 . 8/21/2013