Reviews for This Heart Renewed
Patriciadiane chapter 14 . 10/7/2017
Did Bella get Edward's mother's heart?
Puppy 17 chapter 23 . 10/2/2017
All these years later I hope your having a wonderful day as well! I have I tell you, this story was worth it, worth it, worth it! It was full if a depth I have rarely ever read. They both had their pasts that somehow seemed to fit together like a puzzle. Great book!
Puppy 17 chapter 15 . 10/2/2017
I'm just waiting for the big boom that bound to happen once all these realizations are made! I have my suspicions of who's heart Bella has...
Puppy 17 chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
I love this story so far. I just read in the reviews that this story has been abandoned. I usually stick to completed storys as I get very attached to characters. But I really like it and I think it will be worth it, even if I don't get to see the ending.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/19/2017
Great story I really loved it
Gali2109 chapter 23 . 8/15/2017
Im in love with this story! Please update soon
DA chapter 23 . 2/9/2017
I've just read this again even knowing it'll never be finished. I think that's OK, though. It was a good story, they both told their secrets to the other and were together where you left it. Didn't sound like there was going to be anybody going to try to make trouble for them. It ended in a good place - better than I usually see in stories that are abandoned. Early on, when Bella thought about transplant patients usually living around five years and she'd lasted for nine, I was worried she would die before the story was done and leave Edward broken all over again. That would've ruined the whole thing for me. Don't want to read that. So, I'm satisfied where it ended. Thanks.
flibbidyjibits chapter 23 . 1/31/2017
I just found this amazing story of yours! I love it and hope you find time and inspiration to finish this!
nustressmom chapter 23 . 1/23/2017
Just thinking about this story and wishing there was an update!
MiccaF chapter 23 . 12/14/2016
This is an excellent story! I really hope to see it finished one day ...
I.S.Teigen chapter 23 . 10/22/2015
Are you ever going to update? :)
Comrade'sRoza chapter 23 . 10/9/2015
Amazing story. ... please update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Eh... Sitting on someone elses porch when they arent there is a no no...wanting to kiss somone who has been rude and just basically said they want nothing to do with you is pathetic.
Lht4ad8 chapter 23 . 6/8/2015
I realize it's been two years since you've updated this story. Just wondering if writer's block is what's keeping you from finishing or if you've lost interest altogether? Pardon the pun but the story so far has had only one or two blips. I'm really surprised it didn't get more reviews. These characters have taken me on quite a ride. It would be nice to find out where they end up. To be honest, I was betting on it being Marcus' heart but Charlie's explanation makes sense.

Anyway, I just wanted you to know I enjoyed your story.
jk chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
anyone else feeling like bella should have gave up on Edward a long time ago? hes a dick and a whore...whats to like? ya his parents died boo fucking hoo...my parents are dead you don't see me being a slut and being mean to everyone..and pretending to be someone else to "get what I want"
Edwards a fucktard and a pig theres no fucking excuse good enough for his behaviour