Reviews for Pulsating
morbidbookworm chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
WAAAAAAAAAHHHH! So good! Love the sex, love the twisted Oz and adorable stripper Gil. Never liked liked Vincent much though, the little shit. Great story! Can't wait until the next chapter!
LIFElesS chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Please update don't end it right here please i don't want you to just give up and beside this is my favorite fanfic so please i beg you!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I like the portrayal of the characters in this story and am interested in seeing how Jack will behave. Please continue writing.
celestialhero15 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
This is seriously my favorite Oz and Gil fanfiction ever. The way they were conveyed in this story was perfect. Oh gosh, Gil is amazing as a stripper!
PwrdCherryFTW chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Not really was what I expected from the summary though '
Singsong chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
*fangirl scream* that story was AMAZING! 3
Manami Nightray chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I LOVE IT! :D keep writing! ;)
Darkheart1311 chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Oh. My. Goodness. ... I am pretty sure this is the best Oz/Gil (and I do mean Oz/Gil) fic I have ever had the pleasure to read! I really hope you are planning on finishing... This fic is just too good XD
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
.amazing :D I hope u can fine it in your time to continue
LucklessRomance chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Hello! I just want to put my two cents in and tell you that I think your story is absolutely fabulous :D. You're an incredible writer and the story line is invigorating enough for me to actually want to read the descriptions and intimate details, rather than just the raunchy stuff. Also, no OOC here! Whoo! I really do hope you are able to find some time to continue it! I'll be watching *coughstalkingcough*!
Anon chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Usually, I don't read stripper fics. Actually, I barely read anything that's au. However, this story was very well written with great emphasis on the characters. You made Gil stripper work even though it's extremely unlikely. I love your writing and I hope you continue this.
LovelyDemon chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
This story is really intresting! I want to read more! Please update soon, can't wait to read more!
Atomic Lilith chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Holy mother of all this awesome, this fanfic is amazing! I don't normally read stories were one character just randomly is turned into a stripper, but you actually made stripper Gil a believable concept. Also, I love your Oz, I'm glad you kept him a broken little crazy person.

By the way, thanks for having sex scenes that actually help with characterisation and are more realistic as compared to the usual, "they came at the same time in the most beautiful perfect perfection and it was perfect" I'd much rather have Oz spit out cum, because the tast is bad.
Chaochan chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
*O* jus read all current chapters and wow...amazing. I love oz x gil 3 and generally anyone x gil xD haha, but great story c:

I wanna know what happens next ;o

Will Gil have a break down, sounds a bit like it from the ending c:

But yea, looking out for the next chappie D
itachikunslover13 chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
oh god the thought of raven being my stripper gave me orgasms... loved it update soon plz:)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »