Reviews for Empathy
Yuki Karun Cross Kiryu chapter 1 . 5/13
good work. i don't really agree with the ship. But, i don't have flames. this was an awesome fanfic. You have my praise.
megoumi jedusor chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This is Just too cute and happy and wonderful for words. Thanks so much for the feels !
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
That's so cool!
AimeeFlare16 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Can I say... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
volfan chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Beautiful story. Gibbs' powers would definitely explain a lot.
barbarataku chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Excellent.
Iceanddiamonds chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Love it!
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Awwww. I love how Gibbs' abilities explain so much about the Gibbs we see - how he knows when Abby has something or Tony's mucking about, why he keeps his feelings buttoned up pretty tight.

Of course Tony would just go with it and embrace the new information and revel in their new connection.
Elianna Eldari chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I'm so sorry to be nitpicky, its just that your writing is very good, but one thing distracted me, enough to significantly lessen my absorption in the story. A person can only live3 days without water. If you changed the water to food, it'd beat the most 3 weeks.

I loved it, otherwise, and sorry for being so picky.
Suezanne chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
that's awesome
Ziver69 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
That was really good and I enjoyed it a lot. Kept wondering what kind of power Gibbs would have and an empath was a terrific choice.
jumango chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I love empath stories and it makes so much sense for Gibbs to be one...lol!
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Love this so, so much. I know you're way busy with the FIOverse (which I also love) but it'd be great to expand on this in some way.
Arsha Clarek chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
That was very well written! You tied everything together so perfectly, both within the story and outside info, I loved it! Then the kiss! Great story all around!

-Arsha