Reviews for Begin Anew
PrincessVamp chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Om. Nomnom.
Kreuse chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Totally love it! I'm a sucker for this pairing, and this fic captures exactly the way I see them. Thanks for writing!
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Loved it! You captured both Jo and Zane's voices utterly perfectly. I thought it was a wonderful and accurate connector between the two episodes. Your piece was so well thought out in exploring the shortcomings of most ideas of how they might have fallen into bed. I love Jo's reasoning, and how she builds it up into her head of "one time only". And I love Zane's marriage phobia. All in all, a great read. I hope to see more from you soon!
Emma R2 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Nice, I like this take. Feels much more natural than the more overtly romantic versions. Feels very true to Characters. Nice Work!
gnbrules chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Nice job. Great way to go more into detail about what happened between them without being explicit. :)
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Well, it may not be your fandom but it was fun to read, and nicely done. You don't seem to have any trouble handling the characters. Welcome to our teeny, tiny, little fanfiction collection :)
Wyndes chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That made me so happy this morning! I'm so glad you posted it. It was really nice to be reminded of the earlier, more optimistic part of the season, ie "possibilities, intrigue, and a definite spark," (which was a great line). Your internal voice for Zane was excellent, too - the whole inductive reasoning, plotting out the obstacles, strategizing, felt so right for the character. And I really liked your take-charge Jo. "Lose the jeans, Donovan" ought to be canon! The story was also really hot - you might not want to write sex scenes, but I bet you do them well. I hope this does become your fandom!
Sara60691 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
lol, you're mean for leaving it off there! lol, this was so great but yeah...just plain mean. so glad you wrote it!