Reviews for Love Only Knows
Luna Ackles chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Aaah! So cute! Book 'em Danno! Loved it!
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
So cute!
Elyy2k chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
When can we have more chapters? I can wait to hear about bigger adventures, maybe a kidnapping of danno and michael? and totally awesome hero dada steve? I love your stories! Amazing writting!
lilz54 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Baby seal's first words - "Book 'em, Danno!" LOL!

Loved it!
Jazmingirl chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
awe and all big and cute words you can think I love this story they make such a cute family
francis2 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
This is sooooo cute!
LadyAilith chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
I just absolutely *love* this! Thanks for making me smile. :-)
francis2 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Love the picture of Steve in dress blues with a baby, and it's chewing on Danny's tie. Steve's dress blues have a tie too, but does Michael chew on it? Of course not! Hehe!
lilz54 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Loved it! Looking forward to more!
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
*dies at Mick and Josef pets* Yes Abby is hard to resist.
francis2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I totally love this! It has all fandoms that I love, including Moonlight and NCIS. It has Danny being the only non-SEAL in the family and that includes the pets. It has cuteness and it has family life. Love it!
Merrick Mayfair chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed your stuff before, cos I really love it. In my defence, I usually read on my Kindle, and whenever I review on my Kindle it posts twice, which looks stupid.

But I'm on my PC today, and I wanted to thank you personally. Today is a bad day. Tomorrow I am being made redundent from the best (and best paid) job I have ever had. I keep snivelling discreetly into my coffee. And to make it worse I don't yet have a job to go to.

But this story brought back the warm and fuzzies to my life. I loved it. Loved Mick the dog and I'm sure Mr Kostan would be delighted to have his name forever linked to a cute grey tabby kitten. Loved the interaction between the ohana, and I especially loved Grace's comment on how hard it is to raise parents - I could've imagined my daughter saying that at the same age. Brilliant. Thank you.

Merrick xx
A.J. Horn chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Number seven was just awesome, and of course, the number eight was awesome too...I love Abby! It' so her. Plus the one with Grace naming the baby BABY Seal! And the with the emo vampire dog...And... Well, the fic was just awesome!
lilz54 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Loved it!
dragonsheart8261920 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
You can't refuse Abby she is made of win and could kill you and leave no trace behind.