Reviews for Father Time's Mistakes
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is so heartbreaking! Peter was so incredible in this, so multi-faceted. Olivia was so cold, so desperate, so hopeless.

I loved the characters, I loved the idea. Well done and thanks love :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This is so wonderfully written...the emotional content is fantastic. I really enjoyed reading this one-shot and it is probably my favourite work of yours. I am reading through all the rest though and am finding your writing very reader-friendly and yet, sophisticated. Thank you.
DANI OTH chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
GREAT, COMPLEX!. I LIKE A LOT PLUS ITS ALSO SAD!.
AGAIN GREAT.
YOU DID A GOOD JOB WRITTING THIS ONE
thezee247 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
''You always find me, Olivia'' *weeps* this is so sad yet so beautiful. I love your writing
Ambre chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
You would think that, after the number of times I've read this story last year, starting with pieces you would generously put in my inbox and the few complete rereadings I did once it was finished and posted, I would be immune to its emotional punch.

NOPE.

Though I did better this time, only shed a few tears when she tells him about Etta, instead of gross sobbing. Gross sobbing was however inevitable by the time she asks him about his 'wife'. I WILL NEVER BE OVER THAT LAST SCENE, EVER, LETS NOT EVEN MENTION HIS LAST DIALOGUE LINE, OR THE LAST LINE OF THIS STORY. I would insult you right now but ffnet censures naughty words. It starts with F and ends in UCK YOU.

Ah, the feels. I'm gonna die before the 18th at this rate, between my marathon and rereading your fics. I'm saving the sequel for tomorrow, when I have rehydrated.
Fringefan78 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Wow, this is a great story. Broke my heart... but a great story.
blackkitty95 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Wow!Really beautiful!You did an excellent job!I can't stop reading it!keep up the good work!
yuanxing chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Just finished this story and I must say this is one of the best stories of all the Fringe stories. I started from almost midnight and just began to cry since Olivia said "This never happened". all the things in this story just well handled and the details let me think a lot about what they were thinking and all the things just calm but all the emotion just like roar to come out. and of cours the ring and this hint just so perfect. When peter said " you always find me, Olivia" I just can't contral all my feelings and the end just bittersweet and also hopeful. Thank you very much for this genius story!
Wmst chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Truly excellent! A very dark and I believe more accurate vision of Peter and new timeline Olivia's reunion. Weaving in his memories of years of marriage was a clever addition to create a consuming need to reconnect to Olivia. Peter's internal monologue constantly chastising himself and self disciplining seemed on target as well. Angst and sexiness, Bravo!
Recondita chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I have this thing in my throat now, and this big nothing where my heart was supposed to be, and tears all over the place. I don't know how to handle the feelings this story gave me.

At first, I was thinking they'd get along and fall in love again, and everything would be pretty. But instead, everything hurts. From the beggining, until the last word, and especially the last sentences. Their relationship was something, you know, but he wanted more and it broke my heart knowing that she doesn't get this. They don't work this out. She wanting to know about his wife... I just cannot put in words how I felt, how I realized I was crying like a baby and I just didn't care, because they just... I can't, I can't put in words.

I'm pretty much a pile of nerves now. But it has to be said, your story is amazing, it's stunningly sad and I just loved it.
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is beautiful. I love this image of Peter who, once again, has to mourn what has never been, what he has lost.

He tried to cheat Time, but Time cheated him. But, in a sense, when Olivia finds her way back to him (and yes, she's never really left) in a sense, he'll get what he wanted and needed all along anyhow.

Oh gosh, that ending was just perfect. With the "Don't be" echoing S2 Jacksonville almost-kiss and how he said that he didn't need to find her...as always, she finds him.

Gah, so beautiful. Will need to read this sequel.
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This is just beyond beautiful, it is stunningly written. Which I do not really think one can say, but I am just in love with your phrasing so I will make stuff up if I have to. Because really, this is amazing! It touched my heart and the part about Ella and him not being there to save her brought tears to my eyes. This story, the emotions… My goodness, rip my heart out why don't you! No seriously, it is incredible. Such a marvelous tale, I really loved it. The characterization is brilliant and the conversations and details are perfect. This is just phenomenal! The whole thing with the wedding ring mark and her being different and just everything, it is just... just wow! You are fantastic for writing this superb story that I love dearly! Thank you!
ImaginePeace chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Oh my god, that was fantastic- tragically beautiful.
wobbledygook chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Wow. I saw this fic recommended on tumblr - so I checked it out. SOOOO glad I did. Really really great job. Heartbreaking, but kinda perfect at the same time :)
LisaBelle chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Thank you for this amazing story. You really conveyed Peter's feelings in a convincing way; great fanfic in the wait of the season premiere.