Reviews for Fight me, Love me
sexyshewolf chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Okay, now I would like to know what happened when Byakuya got drunk. You have a excellent start. I would like to know what happens in the rest of the story. Please continue with this.
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
ooooooooooh snaps!
Red Cr0w chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
please update!
Voltaire Rousseau chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
please for the love of flaming zombies, UPDATE!
SnapePotionsMistress chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is a very interesting pairing. I would love to see where this goes. Update soon please
fuyured chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
MORE! plez
Aruki Arkel chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Please I want more! ! :-D
Sprout180 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I hope you keep going. I want to see how Kenpachi wins Byakuya's heart.
Fuyublue chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Ahh i like it more plez!
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I thought it was too short and too cliche. :/

Okay sentence structures, though.
Safiiri chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Excellent start :) I love Zaraki, and for some reason, him paired with Bya is just so odd yet compelling to me :) I guess b/c they're so opposite it just has to work /grin

I really like the start you've got going here, with Ken determined and Bya bein' all stuck up, hehe :) Please continue! :)
Sprout180 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Great start! Love, love this pairing. Looking forward to seeing how Kenpachi "convinces" Byakuya.
RedSnow4 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
O god, please update soon. Lol

To be honest I was kind of hesitant when I clicked on this Zaraki x Byakuya fic, but now I can't wait for your next update! Who knew ZaraBya could be kinda cute :) I mean The outraged, over-the-top, crazed captain of the eleventh division starting to like Byakuya, the noble, stoic, Stick-to-the-rules-kinda-guy, captain of the sixth. X3 SO CUTEE!
thablueGRRL chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
you've definitely caught my interest. Update soon!
rin-hisagi chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Its sounds interesting.,

looking forward for the next chapter.. . _)