Reviews for Survivors
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/15
Ohhhhh goody! A nice piece! Loved it!
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
food for though
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
confusing
domsijohn chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
i was think harry would save him and than be together
ToNEVERgrowinup chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
how would harry change all of the riddick stories i wonder?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Very different.
Mokushi Ryuu chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Yes. Just, Yes. I love everything about it!
Mickey chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I liked it
androidtracker chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Good crosover, haven't seen it approached from this angle before and I definitely enjoyed it.
momocolady chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
good story
LunaStorm chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
hehe, knew you'd end up trying another way to mix Harry with Riddick sooner or later. Still think it's two fandoms that are extremely hard to put together, but apparently, you really do have a lot of ideas for doing it - and without too much space-travel, too, which is pretty impressive.

This one was weird, and definitely OOC, but interesting. Reminds me of Leigh Brackett's novels.

Does Harry take the infants over completely? Or is he influenced by their personality during the course of 'his' life? It doesn't feel like you're going anywhere else with this, but it might be interesting if you did... you'd probably need an archenemy-type-of-thing though... like, someone who suspects what he's doing - though how that might come about, I cannot fathom...

...also... a *janitor*? now, that, I really can't see...;)
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
cool one
webpixie chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
ooo twisted little drabble/oneshot, i like it.

i am curious if harry takes them over completely or if both personalities/consciousnesses are aware and sharing the body?
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I like it.
pikachumomma chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
very interesting concept. i kinda like it. you could define go somewhere with this if you wanted.