Reviews for Timeless
J.E.M. Huffman chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This is a great story. It is very descriptive and the character building is great. One of the best fan fics I have read at this point.
cake chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Wow. Thats amazing. Very discriptev (mind my spelling, I'm a nightmare) It is obvious that you planned this out while some people just burst into a story. I always though Falco had an interesting past. You should write more!

Very well wrapped up and you even put in a moral. You are my hero!

You used all the five senses when it came to discribing things. Falco talks like he's British (which in my mind is pretty cool because I love British people and Falco.)

Very well done.

I think you should have separated the paragraphs a bit more because it's a bit hard to read. Maybe do different chapters.

Other than that: Wow
Starmischief chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
:D Really good story!
guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Long... But Cool
Eternity's End chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Lovely _
Ex-Shark-Virtue-005 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I know you posted this almost five years ago but I just read it and I liked it.
Anchors chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
A year later, I come along...

Even though the author probably hasn't come back here for a while (a few years it looks like _ ), I still need to say it - I love this story! One of my favorites here at . Heh, I know this'll probably get read by, I dunno, the two people in the next few months who check the very last pages of fanfics, but I sincerely hope that the author might some time come back and read the positive feedback, perhaps spurring her on to write more...? :D
Minty-Fivestar chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Ok, maybe it's a little late to review (compared to everyone else's reviews), but who cares? I wanted to say I LOVED this fic so much. Not only was it about Falco (who is soooo cooly), but I really do agree with the moral. It's so true. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
this was cool, i loved the moral at the end, so true to life! when i find sumwhere to host my fics, u can read em, coz im doing one on ALL the Starfox team mates past! keep up the good work, i wanna see more fics! _

(_) its Kirby!
Koz Moore chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
I like it. It was a simple story and it was well written. It seemed a little corny at times, but it was entertaining and very creative.I enjoy the way that Falco's background was written (and re-written!). I even enjoyed the moral at the end. It uplifted my day, some.
RcA chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
WOW! I looked at the reviews and realized that there were only 9 and was shocked beyond belief. How cruel can people be? To not review for something so great? I really loved this, and yes, I did read the moral at the bottom. Excellent!
Queen of the Faeries chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
Wonderful moral. Nicely executed story.
Crazygirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
glitcher chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
I loved it! Seriously, this a a fabulous story about coming to terms with one's problems. You've described each character to perfection and I especially liked the cheery Slippy Toad. Falco is certainly a pretty dark character and I'm glad you analysed his life. This is definitely going on my favourites list.
Eeveelover chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
That was such a great story. ) This was the first Star Fox story I've read, too. And I'm happy you wrote about Falco, since he kicks ass! Anyway, keep up the great work. Gah, why am I so lazy to sign in? ~_~;