Reviews for Lists
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This was unexpected and completely wonderful. Good read!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
pulled at my heartstrings
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
i love it
Blessed24 7 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is sad and depressing and hopeful and wonderful and I maybe just cried a little bit. :)
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Awwwww sweetest thing I've read in a while! Great job I loved this!
wargh chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
LESTRADE/JOHN. This story, it is like a rare specimen of a species of particularly endangered butterfly come to perch on my hand. A kind of suicidal butterfly. BUT THEN IT MEETS ANOTHER RARE SPECIMEN OF THE SAME SPECIES AND THEY FALL IN LOVE AND THEN IT IS ALL OKAY.

I love John so much in this story (and in general, too). His compassion and care for everyone around him is simply remarkable-the way he handled such a delicate situation perfectly, without pity or patronization or puttin his foot in his mouth, was just so /him/. He's always struck me as the type of person who's completely unflappable in social contexts, who knows /people/ and understands them and always knows the right things to say or do, and that came through beautifully here. And Lestrade! Even though John is my favorite, I'll always love Lestrade. Watching his determination and self-sacrifice and compassion, all the things that makes him good at his job, slowly burn him out until all he has is his work (which is more misery than anything else) is heartbreaking. Good thing he has John now to keep him from working himself to death :) Wonderful work!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is so touching! I really like Greg/John, is there any more? Brill fic!

:D
watin77 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
i remember finding this over on AO3 (though it's not there anymore?) and loving it so, so much.

this was honestly almost iachingly/i gorgeous and just so well done.
AkatsukiSoRules chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is so incredibly sad and touching... Amazingly good.
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
wow i never thought i'd ship this pairing!great one shot!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
oh god, this story is made out of sugar, it was so sweet! In a very good way of course..;)
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
That was so sad and so happy at the SAME TIME.
Kindle86 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was -excellent-. I appreciate that many of your stories deal with darker themes, and this one especially was just so on the nose. Thanks so much for writing!
angelwithabutt chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
awwww, adorable! I really love that, and I can really imagine Lestrade just going emo and making the lists.
Ariane DeVere chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Wow. That is gorgeous. So nice to see an insight into Lestrade's state of mind, and I love his interaction with John.