Reviews for The Source of Our Power
Weetos chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
*queue teary, pathetic face* but... but... Sequel? Where are you, sequel? I need youuuuu! ;(
ViolinMaroon chapter 18 . 2/3/2014
That's it! ...the end :)

I had no idea there will be a sequel. Had I known, I might read this fic after you upload the sequel :'D

I'm not sure I'll read the sequel, because to be honest.. this whole BtVS 'verse is still confusing for me. Although you put some page info, well.. it doesn't really help me :(

But let's see.. if you will upload the sequel soon, then I might be read it :))

Okay. Thank you so much for writing this. I like it, but I still like the Sidhe more

P.s. I really like the Klex in this chapter-Hot! :3
ViolinMaroon chapter 17 . 2/3/2014
That's briliant idea.. Klex save the world! **

Thank you for the recommendation of Klaine BtVS' AU fic, but.. I'm afraid I won't read any Klaine-fic with BtVS AU anytime soon, since this one is still confusing for me. I'm afraid I couldn't really enjoy the fic, that's all-but thank you! :)

Mayble I'll look for more information about Buffy/Angel before I read any Klaine-fic with BtVS' AU :D
ViolinMaroon chapter 16 . 2/2/2014
I really have no idea what to say.. Just. WOW. *-*

I can't watch the episodes of Buffy :(
But I think I kinda get what's going on with Blaine :')

I really love this chapter, okay?! Loved! :'D
ViolinMaroon chapter 15 . 2/2/2014
Wow.. I don't know what to say :O

It's such an interesting chapter..
So sad that this fic will end soon :(

I really like your writing, this one included, though it's still a bit confusing to me :D

Anyway, where are Kurt and Blaine going? :)
ViolinMaroon chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
This chapter is my favorite so far! So awesome! *-*
ViolinMaroon chapter 13 . 2/2/2014
I knew it! I knew it is Sue! .

But who is Tammy? :O
Oh wait.. is she that weird judge from Original Song episode? The one that said, "I'm not a witch"? :D

Okay, it's getting more exciting!
Let's read the next chapter :))
ViolinMaroon chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
Wow.
Now I get it. Very crystal clear. Yep! I understand now :D

It was just very annoying to have no idea about what was this fic talking about xD

Thank you!
This fic is so amazing :))
ViolinMaroon chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
I'm a bit confused here :/

So, Kurt has some story with Jeremiah.. And when Blaine told Kurt that he had a date with Jeremiah, Kurt was like.. upset? Because.. what? He still love Jeremiah or the fact he might like Blaine? :o

Hmmm.. I bet the boss is Sue, ...right?
ViolinMaroon chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
I- I'm speechless.. I don't know what to say :o

I mean, this chapter is so great with the smut teaser and all, but..
I still don't get it why did Quinn and Tina want Kurt so bad? What for? I thought Blaine is their target? :O
ViolinMaroon chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
Oh my.. I'm sorry I was so clueless about Angle or Buffy that I thought Spike was Puck '

But now, after I read your 'Special Information' about Angle or Buffy 'verse.. I kinda know about the characters in this fic-thank you! :D

Ooh what a tease!
Though I knew it was just a dreamt. Poor Blaine xD
ViolinMaroon chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
I'm getting more confused.. Gosh! I really have no idea about Angle or Buffy or- or even Buffy The Vampire Slayer itself _

But God, I like this fic! :D
ViolinMaroon chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
I like those part when Brittany and Blaine wrote each other letters :)

I'm a bit confused about what happened, to be honest. What's wrong with Brittany? :o

And.. Spike is.. Puck, isn't it? :D
ViolinMaroon chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Thank you.. this is such a very informative chapter :)

Okay.. so, Kurt is the Summers boy? I thought it was Blaine. Sorry I didn't know the first thing about BTFS, so sorry :P

Hmm.. who was it? The other vampire on the yard? Was is.. Santana? :D
ViolinMaroon chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
That was.. wow :O

This chapter is soooo awesome! I like it very much! :D