Reviews for An Unfortunate Cat
midnightgamin chapter 10 . 10/29
S'not really pedophilia, ephebophilia? Yes. In your stories your Kimiko's age would be somewhere between fifteen to nineteen. She's a teenager, not a child. It's still ship-able people. I say anchors aweigh! Keep sailing! I personally like this pairing (and admittedly rooting for it while Xiaolin Showdown was still on air back then). I figured years with jungle and savannah cats can make a person loopy so kudos to Chase. As for hater, kudos to him/her too for making himself/herself appear like a second-rate critic.
j chapter 10 . 1/8
nice! i like!
j chapter 2 . 1/8
fuck that hater! chamiko for life!
Lady Minuialwen chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Love this story
Miss Joujou chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
jajaja the end was nice, oh, I really have difficult times with endings too XDD
anyway! I loved this story X3
Maddie chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
I loved it ;) played with tension well chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
there should be more stories like this! :D and the author's sarcasm...downright awesome! :) i love cats too! and I WILL READ SOME MORE OF YOUR STORIES :D ...but not right is 01:52 am and i have school tomor...i mean TODAY...SO...i REALLY need some sleep -_-

P.P.: i the 100th reviewer? :D
Okayyyy chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
I like how in some chapters she minds that he calls her, "girl" and in others she doesn't mind too much.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
LOVE IT! It was amazing! I especially loved the ending! Your a good writer and should keep up the good work! :D XD!
The Night chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
I both agree and disagree with the(****** ******) critic because when you think about it it is kinda cuz chase is over a thousand years old but then again what about in twilight hmm Edward: like 110 years old; Bella: what...16,17. Oh come on people how is twilight not entirely pedaphilia context and you call Chamiko pedaphilia ha! Any way hater go die in a hole and I love your story keep writing despite what the stupid hater says
lone goth-kitten chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
My Fav from all your ffs!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
I love your story and I hope your hater feels bad cuz this is a awesome story! KEEP WRITING...please!
evillullaby6 chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
That was awsome
SpiralAnime2002 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
SpiralAnime2002 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Great story, I love it :)