Reviews for The Great Equalizer
MerLocked chapter 10 . 2/12
I'm in tears here - it's ridiculous! Thanks anyway :)
thoughts-of-joy-dreams-of-love chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
This was such a beautiful drabble set. I like the poetic feel of it, and how the writing is simple but also very moving. Great job!
RoseTylerBadWolf chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
I really like this story. It really makes us think about how death affected all of the characters and makes us thinks about death and its effects in real life.
Just-Met-A-Girl-Named-Maria chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
SO darn depressing I can't. But I love it.
Iwait4theRain chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
Congrats on a fantabulous final drabble to one of the most moving set of drabbles I've ever read. All of these drabbles were so eerily poetic, and this last one was no exception. You really surprised me with these amiga! I didnt know you could write something with issues as hard to face as these! Congrats on a wonderful ending to an amazing story!
CatherineofAragon chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
lkcmfjnb.. I wish I'd reviewed previous chapters of this, but my computer crashed, so I've had to read on my phone, on which I cannot review. I really love this story! It's so sad!
Iwait4theRain chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
Awwww, this was a beautiful chapter amiga! I love Baby John, he deserves a great big hug!

I really liked this line;

"He's the one thing in this damn city that A-Rab knows will always be the same."

I think it really says alot about Baby John and just their life in general.

Anywhoo, this is a WONDERFUL chapter!
Iwait4theRain chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
Wow, amiga you've written some eerie drabbles before but this one was downright chilling! I could see Chino sitting in his little jail cell and I almost felt kinda...bad for him. Sigh, poor Chino, he's so misunderstood. Anyways, UBERFANTASTICAL fic my friend! I can't wait for the next one!
Iwait4theRain chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
WOW. Once again amiga, you have not failed to amaze me! This drabble is INCREDIBLE!

My favorite line EVARRRR

"So the children don't point and whisper at the girl talking to herself and holding hands with no one; the children know what its like to be forced to play alone."

That was amazing. I like how it implies that the kids know better than the adults in that situation. OH MY GOSH THAT WAS AMAZING! I can't wait to read the next one so that I may once again be blown away by your fabulous talents!
Iwait4theRain chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Wow, this is soooooo dark! I really like the emotion here! Aww Anita, I love her sooooooo much! Teeehee, and I would LOVE to go ghost hunting! We could visit Maria and Tony's house!
Iwait4theRain chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Wow, this was such an incredible chapter! I'm speechless! But I will say a few things, teehee! First off; Action, I LOVE ACTION! He just needs a really big hug and maybe a few sparkles, teeeheee! But I really like the essence that this fic gave off. It was reeeeeeally spooky and I have goosebumps just from reading it! Anyways, this was a FANTASIC chapter! I cant wait for the next one! ps, I WANNA KNOW HOW TO SIGN I FEEL PRETTY!
Iwait4theRain chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Wow, once again amiga, you have succeded in blowing me away! So, I LOVE the title! And the little explaination you put makes the whole drabble a little more eerie. You always pick the best titles! And I was almost in tears by the end! WHY DO THE GOOD DIE YOUNG? But thats okay, cuz he lives in our brains! Well, once again, WONDERFUL drabble! I can't wait for the next one!
Iwait4theRain chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
WHOAAAAA! This was AMAZING! First off, I LOVE the title! It's Portuguese, right? Anyway, I really like how you had that whole underlying thing of their fight being like a dance. It made it all the more creepy. WONDERFUL DRABBLE!
Iwait4theRain chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. Dude, I had no idea you could write things this dark! THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME! And, I'm not just saying that because Riff is like my fave character...he's pretty cool. But, seriously amiga, this is AMAZING!