Reviews for Hold On And Don't Let Go
Tiva equals Mr. and Mrs. Smith chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Please please continue your story. It's awesome and I love it! I know everyone is kind of depressed with Cote leaving and all but that doesn't mean we shouldn't stop writing fan fiction.
JoannaBourne chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Your story is great! Just please work on your spelling AND grammar if you wish to become a serious writer one day.
Joanna Bourne, Historical Romance Novelist.
fandom-freak16 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
This is awesome i almost cried when ziva got sick but anyway keep on writin
DS2010 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
That was amazing how little Alex helped Tony figure out what made Ziva sick and little Alex's sister.
AnimeRules4 chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Is this going to be a death fic?
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
CAN NOT WAIT
HAZMOT chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Everyone feels the repurcussion of Ziva's illness and how she's handling this type of news. Obviously she hesitant on any reconciliation of her father and seeing how upset it makes her, Tony only wants whats best for Ziva. I think Gibbs knows if Ziva does not forgive her father, than whatever happens she would take to her grave. I hope she lives and the baby too. :D
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Interesting enjoyed it! Check out my stories:)
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Is there me more to this
Tiva equals Mr. and Mrs. Smith chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Sorry to ask this but does this mean that in the end Ziva's going to have the baby but then die? Or is something miraculously going to happen and she'll get free of this neumonia?
HAZMOT chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
I'm happy that Ziva finally informed Tony is was her he slept with and it's his baby. But the unexpected illnes from Ziva took them both by surprise. Tony is devestated and Ziva certainly didn't expect to die. I wonder if it was from playing in the mud and water? Let just hope the doctors can save both Ziva and the baby. :D
DS2010 chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Poor Tony is always a mess when his ziva is sick. Hope she survives it.
DS2010 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
so sad that ziva may be dying.
Tiva4eva95 chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Ok so here is some constructive criticism! I enjoyed reading the first 2 chapters but the 3rd was a little weird and unrealistic in my oppinion sorry :( please continue with the story I would like to read more :)
NCIS Connection chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
A pregnant Ziva is going to die! Oh no she can not die hopefully they got her chart messed up with someone elses and Ziva becomes connected to them because of it!