Reviews for Insert Careless Victim of Murder Here
CurrentCurrant chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Thank you so much! There's so much to say but right now I'm just so happy to have read this... I will try to write a better review once I have calmed down a bit ;)
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Man I was way off! But I did start thinking halfway through that Kelly was a ventriloquist. Least I got that right!
Everyone needs their breaks take some time for you other stuff
The Layman chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Well that ended nicely, didn't it? Still left with a couple questions...

1. Where DID Kyle and Stephen end when they made a wrong Suggestion?

2. How is Kyle going to react when everyone confronts him about his supposed crush?

I feel at least these questions need to addressed to give the story some proper closer.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
You were going to use Hawksong? Awwww...That could've been all sorts of awesome. Seriously! Ben gave me the book to read and it was a very good story.
Brilliant multi-chapter, Krista. While I did write a murder mystery, it could never be one like this.
Looking forward to more of your work one day. Keep writing!
RedemptionWarrior chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Umm...What happened to the two who answered wrong when the game was won? Additionally, Kyle felt too cold and was rather quick to accuse Karissa being involved with the murder. As well, insults about his intelligence would just go ignored, as he's secure in his feelings about that. Other than that, he seemed about what I expected; analyzing the data and connecting the dots from there, even if others aren't seeing all the data he's working with. However, one more thing, to more solidify his ideas and thoughts, he prefers to bounce ideas off of people he knows.

So, again, no grammar mistakes that I noticed and everything turned out fine in the end. Good job.
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
I think Kelly did it. When soon? How soon? I wanna knowmooooooooooore.
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Well this is gonna be a long mission, the agents have a rough couple of days ahead of them
The Layman chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
I did? Seriously? Sweet! I knew I liked Poirot for some reason!

Can't wait to see what Stephen's gonna be like once they get him back!
RedemptionWarrior chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Hmm, Kyle seems rather irritable in this chapter, but then, if he didn't get much sleep, then I suppose it would make sense. He's a lot less likely to think straight while irritated or frustrated. Though, the part about being irked by Rufous' smugness is accurate to how I am...I can't personally stand arrogance.
Gargrowl chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Very original, definitely enjoyed things up to this point, eager to see what happens next.
The Layman chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
You know, inkight have already figured out how it was done (the suggested murder, that is...). I won't say what it is exactly, (for anyone else who likes to read reviews), but let's just say that did something very similar on an episode of Poirot.
talewind chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Ooh, Clue? Interesting fandom to set a Society fic in! these Sues seem like business, so you guys are probably gonna have a tough time ahead. Can't wait to see more~
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
you just HAD to get Wicked stuck in my head, didn't you? XDD

no, actually, this is quite good. i think i would've liked it better as a oneshot, but whatever suits you best. and this way, you can offer a prize to whoever guesses whodunnit at the end! D
Reynolds531 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Yay! My SI got used! I'll have to remember about those goggles...
Aliso chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This is great stuff Krista! I love the new gadget (not a FF fan so I haven't seen the real version) if it is going to become a gadget; I wonder if you can use the ATM to programme one. Also yay for the explanation of British Drinking Laws! 'Cause we're just that awesome. This is getting exciting! Can't wait for more.