Reviews for The Journey After
TonysSilverFox chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Well, this one really made me cry, good tears though! Very well written and I turned into a puddle when Narcissa came over. I would've loved to see Ron's reaction to Draco though ;-) Great job, thanks for posting!
TinaMaki chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This made me really teary eyed.
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I'm not sure if you're still around, but wanted to let you know how much I loved your story. It was just recced to me thru a Drarry group on Facebook. Well written and believable. Thank you!
Nancy
JuleKiwi chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
What a beautiful story :)
Jdude1989 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
What a beautiful story!
Amastacia Jadescion chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Absolutely brilliant!
Filthy Absinthe chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
The end makes me cry (L) Oh god
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was lovely. Thanks for sharing!
SerenFach chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This was just such a wonderful story so beautiful , so sad but very up lifting xx
Deloney James chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was such a unique idea I loved it dearly! So sweet and to the point. Twas wonderful my dear.
Lori94 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Wow! So sad and So Sweet!
Greiiy chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Absolutely beautiful. How does this only have 19 reviews? I've never read such a beautiful, calming Harry/Draco story before. I can imagine how serene the setting of this afterlife would be.

Even though I don't believe in Heaven, I find that I wish a place like this truly existed. It would be horribly depressing to watch everyone move on with their lives and get over you, but to never really know what would have become of you if you hadn't died.
Vicky chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
One of the best stories i have ever read, amazing! X
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This was so beautifully sad - I cried!
A.T chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Loved it! So well written.