Reviews for Summer Of Love
Little Missus chapter 10 . 1/18
This story was great! I feel that Tom deserves love out of all of them. Plus, I think he's cute. I'm glad I found this story.
Meekasa chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Just so you know I'm loving the story, and you are a great writer. However, and I know it's a common mistake, just one that drives me crazy: "but Jake didn't seem to except this"; there is a difference between except and accept. Except- all but this. Accept- believe, go along with. Sorry, I'm not trying to be a grammar snob but this is the one thing that makes me insane. Though, overall you an amazing author.
Phantoms Lil Waffle chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
I LOVED IT :D SO AWESOME! 8D
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
I love it.
-Cam
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!
SlytherinSoul14 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Love the story
bloodyhelllx chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
AWWWWW cute :D
Coco Gold chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Ok I love reading all your story's because A) they are all movies and characters I like and B) these are amazing a very VERY well written. I love how you take the movie and make it your own, so it's never boring, it is amazing! I love it great GREAT job! Fantastic!
cheyskyeenne chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
This was the first Aliens in the Attic fanfic I've ever read and I want to thank you for making it so amazing! I love the way you integrated Lucy into the story, but you kept it so close to the plot of the movie. She just seemed to fit in perfectly. Great job!
Fanofallthings chapter 11 . 12/27/2011
Great job! Love the story :D
BYEkim chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
I just wanted to say I really love this story :D

Amazing job :)

xoox
MistoffelessTrekyManiac chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
I loved it! is there going to be a Jake one?
Hannah is awsome chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Nice but why did u make everything they do and say be exact from the movie

?
xOnlyMex chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
Very cute story :)
indigofrisbee chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
BRAVO ROUND OF APPLAUSE ENCORE!

need i say more? :) you're a wonderful writer keep up the good work