Reviews for Another Time, Another Place
Whitley Dahn chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
I realy like this story most of out of all the story's
meezzy chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
aw, such a cute story! nice to see them getting their happily ever after
Ifab1ndiya chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
And Jane would be married to Henry's younger brother Edmund(he would survive in this age) and their son would be Edward, who would also survive. Aw why didn't you include them? It would've been powerful if Anne met Jane and made peace with her like she made peace with Catalina & Mary.
Ami Meitsu chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
Nice ending! I really loved it! Though I still would've preferred a girl, I kind of expected a boy (The ole Tudors fandom cliché XD), but I guess Anne deserves him after what happened in the past...

It can't just end here! Ever think about an epilogue? Because I'd really like to see Elizabeth meeting her little brother and how Anne takes care of him in modern society. I was a nice ending though. Anne deserves her happy ending!

Overall it was a nice little story and a very original idea! I loved every minute of it!

Ami
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
I liked how you named the son Jonathan! :)
here's some fudge chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
This was really cute, and Jonathan is a cute name - also funny considering JRM and all.
Ami Meitsu chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
I've been reading since the beginning and I love it all! I really like how other characters such as Mark and George are included, and I how Anne has her chance at happiness. Your Henry is awesome and I'm SO relieved that he fought off the old one! Awesome detail there! And, ROFL at the Jane Parker thing. Way to go there Anne!

Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of it, especially the birth of Anne's child. I really, really hope it's a girl! I think it'd be SO cute for Elizabeth to have a little sister and to see Anne spoil the child with modern day things! (I have a personal prefrence for girls.)

Can't wait to see more!

Ami
here's some fudge chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
Oooh, how interesting. It'd be so interesting if past!Henry did show up.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
Yay...the old Henry lost, and the better one won! :) I'm glad they're happy.
here's some fudge chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
Oooh, I really like how you did this. Just like what happened in their lives before but twisted. I love parallels. Nicely done!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
good work! I think it would be cool if the history Henry somehow went into the present Henry! (like how Anne did in this story)Well, I hope he and the baby survive & are healthy
Guest chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
wow, Anne is getting along with Katherine and Mary! lol. I wonder if Henry will show bits of his past? (ie. temper, anger at miscarriage) i hope not.
EugeniaVictoria chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
Very nice, thank you. It's good to see "Henry" so open-minded and caring. Your Anne is great, too. And thanks for including Mark Smeaton, I've always liked him on the show.
here's some fudge chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
Poor Henry (well Henry VIII deserves it). I love it. I can't wait to see their future interactions, especially now that they're in a happy marriage again, and since I imagine he'll lavish attention and love on her to atone for what he did.
EugeniaVictoria chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
another excellent chapter, thank you. the George thing was a surprise. can't wait for me. love your Henry, he's so loving and kind.