Reviews for Superhero
awesomegirl6485 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
This was amazing!
baerana1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Love all your stories but it seems you stopped writing for this fandom? Hope not, that would be a big loss, you are great and have a unique, funny, highly entertaining voice
karakalem chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Might be the best fan fiction I ever read and I'm not into femslash.

I'm a fan (not a huge fan but a fan nonetheless) of Leverage and I adore how they portray Parker. I am deeply moved with your portrayal of Parker; her vulnerabilities, naiveness, self determination, emotional awkwardness.

I'll probably read your other stories as well. Thanks for making my day.
yello13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
good this the first part would have really been better for a mother daughter story but ok its your story good though reall good
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Great job.

Thanks for sharing!
ellabellbee chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This was amazing. Your descriptions were so vivid, and I loved the backstory that you created. The light imagery was fantastic, as was all the armor references. I really, really liked this.

The only thing that was a little bit hard to understand was the jump in location (Sophie's place to the hospital, both times), though if you did it on purpose to show how disjointed Parker's reality was, then it was effective.

Either way, your writing is superb. Great job.
Famous4it chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Yay! Sweetness :) loved the Parker and Hardison bits, and poor Sophie trying to comfort Parker.