Reviews for Beautiful Girl
jilburfm chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I thought your entry was far and away the best o/s. I absolutely loved it!
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I loved it. Great job! Is this all of it, or will there be more?
leajones chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Best I have read in a while! Loved it more than I can say I wish it was a longer fic! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Lea
Cullen Mascot chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That was beautiful. Very cool.

Plus I can see maui from my house.

Love stories set in the islands. Ahhh surfward!
blackcat05 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
What a great story. But the problem with one-shots is that I am always left wanting more. What would happen if they took a trip back to Chicago together. Or even better Edward's family came to visit?
NotTooOldForThis chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Lovely, just lovely.
JackBadJuJu chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Awesome! Makes me want to go surfing. LOL! Really though great story. Really made my day.
bella0609 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
You definitely should have won first prize . . . I loved it! Loved the story, the "stars". You are an incredible writer! Thanks for sharing your creativity and talent. I really appreciate it :)
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I loved this story. Usually when I read most o/s stories they are not enough. Although I'd love to know more about these two, I'm satisfied with the love story between them. They are perfect for each other. Although their relationship is not traditional and neither of them are "saints" they bring an ease and peace to the other's soul. For these two, that seems like everything. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, I'm assuming that Jasper is her brother and Alice her sister-inlaw because Rose was the friend she visited.
kelley77 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
It's nice to read a story where things are realistic and there's no instant "I'll always love you, let's get married and stay together forever" type storyline.

I appreciate the honesty you write with and I thank you for sharing your stories with us :)
lee21761 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Totally fucking loved it! Awesome! thank you
betsmecullen chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I can't imagine any other story beating this gem. Should have taken 1st place.

Bravo! Well done! So glad I have you on AA!

Loved the last few lines.

'Til we meet again.
mrsbenson32605 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I love this one shot! They both seem so care free but when they feel, the intensity blows you away. Thanks for another awesome story :D
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I was so nervous she wasn't coming back. I did like her having the upper hand though. That was fun. Usually it's always Edward.
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That should have won, wow :)
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »