Reviews for Beautiful Girl
dinkadot chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That was an awesome read! I really did enjoy the fact that I could picture it in my head the whole story thru, great job.

Brandi
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
No wonder you placed! That was amazing! Thanks for writing!
zeeber chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Isn't it funny how everyone needs that one thing to call home...

Thank you for your words...I enjoyed reading them...Brenda
emvee001 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I loved this Edward and Bella and her stars. This was a definite "read at work when no one is watching" story (sounds like an award which btw, Congrats on 2nd place!) I enjoyed every minute reading it.
aciepey chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
A well deserved (almost) win, bb! a great story that illustrates so well that even wanderers have homes. ;)
chvz chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Awesome!
Taniadanoff chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Beautiful story of a beautiful girl...I bet you're beautiful too!

Thank you!
mamato chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
As always, I love your writing, and your ability to tell a story. But...I really disliked...no maybe, more like lacked respect for this Edward. He was a fly by the seat of your pants kind of guy, and while that's great, he isn't held accountable for his actions. He's a manwhore, and even though he's spotted a woman he wants, he won't even lift a finger to woo her. He is so used to waiting for women to come to him, that he's lazy and spoiled. And, even after he gets her, it's just so easy for him to find someone else to fill the space. No morals, no conscience, to loyalty. How could he ever be trusted if his philosophy is to do whatever feels good?

Yeah, Bella is an idiot, and this Edward had no redeemable qualities about him.
tiffanyashm chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
loved it!
katriane018 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
you always make me cry with your stories... more please
jilburfm chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I thought your entry was far and away the best o/s. I absolutely loved it!
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I loved it. Great job! Is this all of it, or will there be more?
leajones chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Best I have read in a while! Loved it more than I can say I wish it was a longer fic! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Lea
Cullen Mascot chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That was beautiful. Very cool.

Plus I can see maui from my house.

Love stories set in the islands. Ahhh surfward!
blackcat05 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
What a great story. But the problem with one-shots is that I am always left wanting more. What would happen if they took a trip back to Chicago together. Or even better Edward's family came to visit?
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »