Reviews for Beautiful Girl
Twink423 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Beautiful! Glad she finally found her home with him and that he can keep her! :-)
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
So i have nothing to do and decided to take JadaLulu's favorites a go! So excited for this!

She got a star for him... and so did he. Aweee! That was so so sweet and just perfect! I dont even have the words for this! It was so amazing! And just incredibly written! I cant wait to see what else you have! see you soon!

~Ashley
Nane2Bru chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I love this story, charming and ... yeah done !

thanks
dlhk chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Gah. So I just had to read this and review again now that it's on your profile, because I just love it so much. SO, SO much. It was my absolute favorite. I just loved the star tattoos and I loved that bella came back to Edward. I just want more. Sigh. I love these two. If you get bored and need something to do... Write more of these two. They're amazing. And your writing is incredible, as usual. :) -mommyofboth
CyraBear chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
What a sweet story.
Agrutle chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

Thanks so very much for a great story.
TwiloveSue chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I enoyed this so much and it's totally obvious that the Boys on Boards contest was rigged ;)

I think you took some risk by making the characters more flawed than the usual Edward and Bella and not following the "perfect" fanfic story formula where boy meets girl, they banter cleverly, fall madly in love, and then immediately live happily ever. And that's what I think makes this story so special. You created unique characters and told their story the way that makes sense. It's beautifully written and captured my heart. Thank you for posting!
Cina's chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Wonderful. Loved it.
obsmama chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
blown away! loved it.
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was so cute! Loved it. Thanks for sharing! :)
martyni chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Beautiful story.
Agrable chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Loved it!
Buffy chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I loved this! Especially the very end, so sweet :-)
eax chapter 1 . 9/15/2011