Reviews for Beautiful Girl
What a sweet story.
Agrutle chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

Thanks so very much for a great story.
TwiloveSue chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I enoyed this so much and it's totally obvious that the Boys on Boards contest was rigged ;)

I think you took some risk by making the characters more flawed than the usual Edward and Bella and not following the "perfect" fanfic story formula where boy meets girl, they banter cleverly, fall madly in love, and then immediately live happily ever. And that's what I think makes this story so special. You created unique characters and told their story the way that makes sense. It's beautifully written and captured my heart. Thank you for posting!
Cina's chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Wonderful. Loved it.
obsmama chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
blown away! loved it.
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was so cute! Loved it. Thanks for sharing! :)
martyni chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Beautiful story.
Agrable chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Loved it!
Buffy chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I loved this! Especially the very end, so sweet :-)
eax chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I loved it. Thank you!
CauseWithoutMeYouGotItAll chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
That was great, I really enjoyed this story.

The mystery surrounding Beautiful Girl was intriguing, if not a little frustrating at times. Loved that Edward was drawn to her, but let her go until she could find her way back to him.

"What I'm not saying is the one thing on my mind. I know right then- I want to be one of those stars." - And eventually we end with his star on her heart, her star on his pulse. Just beautiful.

Thanks for writing and sharing. And congrats on placing second!
cosnmom chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Oh my god. I LOVED it. I saw this on the PPSS and thought it sounded really good, but my god, there are no words. It made me so happy, thank you. :)
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Beautiful story. Love it.
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This was absolutely amazing...I loved it!
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »