Reviews for Beautiful Girl
WardLover TwiFan chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
WOW! If this won second place then I really need to read the one that won first. There are a lot of oneshots out there that I like, but few that really love. This is one that I love. -Monique
LazuliDragon chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Angel, you write the most beautiful stories. This has totally set the mood for me today and it's a mood I want to latch onto and keep. I also now have a craving to go find a beach somewhere. Thank you for the beauty and the smiles.
Miss Owl 12 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I absolutely luved this! One of the best I have read. But u r an amazing writer so thats a given!
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
*le sigh* That was just perfect. What a spot on entry for the contest, and what a wonderful story too. I loved it.
Beanie Cullen chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Lovely...I'm so glad they found home in each other :)
HereToRead84 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
That is a cute story
Melolabel chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Sweet.
BernieR chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Ooo, hot and lovely! :)
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Gah. This was perfect.

Favorite line: "And that if you fall into the orchestra pit, your mom will buy you ice cream. And ice cream makes everything better."

Thanks for sharing with us.
What Obsession17 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This is AWESOME!
sh8svgrey chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Kudos, well done.
avidreader69 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
It was a poetic love story.
saraamin chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Wow i wanna run to the nearest tattoo store and tattoo in a star me too. What kind of tattoo/s do you have?
Alinka chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I like your story XD and your Edward's view of the Moloka'I's people is exactly the same with the one I had for my thematic class. Does the name Moloka'I still exist in Hawaii now?
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
UNGH! Sooo good! Loved the mystery and the build and the sweet and beautiful end! Five stars! ;D

Thanks for writing and sharing!
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »