Reviews for Beautiful Girl
lilianyas chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
that was beautiful!
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
ugh! so sweet and so different. I love that she really played hard to get but was so giving of herself the entire time. Really good!

Thanks for sharing.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was awesome! I am glad you wrote this! I am sorry about Jandco! I would not read her story out of protest but now I am super curious about what was better than that. SO I will probably read it :D Great story and congrats on the second place! I also would like to request a second chapter.
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I loved this. I can't believe someone beat you!

Beautiful story and very well told! Thanks for sharing!
enamoramiento chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
*sigh* I could almost smell the sea, salt and air... loved it!
cshorte chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
LOved it!
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Great it.
WardLover TwiFan chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
WOW! If this won second place then I really need to read the one that won first. There are a lot of oneshots out there that I like, but few that really love. This is one that I love. -Monique
LazuliDragon chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Angel, you write the most beautiful stories. This has totally set the mood for me today and it's a mood I want to latch onto and keep. I also now have a craving to go find a beach somewhere. Thank you for the beauty and the smiles.
Miss Owl 12 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I absolutely luved this! One of the best I have read. But u r an amazing writer so thats a given!
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
*le sigh* That was just perfect. What a spot on entry for the contest, and what a wonderful story too. I loved it.
Beanie Cullen chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Lovely...I'm so glad they found home in each other :)
HereToRead84 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011