Reviews for Beautiful Girl
CauseWithoutMeYouGotItAll chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
That was great, I really enjoyed this story.

The mystery surrounding Beautiful Girl was intriguing, if not a little frustrating at times. Loved that Edward was drawn to her, but let her go until she could find her way back to him.

"What I'm not saying is the one thing on my mind. I know right then- I want to be one of those stars." - And eventually we end with his star on her heart, her star on his pulse. Just beautiful.

Thanks for writing and sharing. And congrats on placing second!
cosnmom chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Oh my god. I LOVED it. I saw this on the PPSS and thought it sounded really good, but my god, there are no words. It made me so happy, thank you. :)
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Beautiful story. Love it.
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This was absolutely amazing...I loved it!
lilianyas chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
that was beautiful!
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
ugh! so sweet and so different. I love that she really played hard to get but was so giving of herself the entire time. Really good!

Thanks for sharing.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was awesome! I am glad you wrote this! I am sorry about Jandco! I would not read her story out of protest but now I am super curious about what was better than that. SO I will probably read it :D Great story and congrats on the second place! I also would like to request a second chapter.
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I loved this. I can't believe someone beat you!

Beautiful story and very well told! Thanks for sharing!
enamoramiento chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
*sigh* I could almost smell the sea, salt and air... loved it!
cshorte chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
LOved it!
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Great it.
WardLover TwiFan chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
WOW! If this won second place then I really need to read the one that won first. There are a lot of oneshots out there that I like, but few that really love. This is one that I love. -Monique
LazuliDragon chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Angel, you write the most beautiful stories. This has totally set the mood for me today and it's a mood I want to latch onto and keep. I also now have a craving to go find a beach somewhere. Thank you for the beauty and the smiles.
Miss Owl 12 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I absolutely luved this! One of the best I have read. But u r an amazing writer so thats a given!
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
*le sigh* That was just perfect. What a spot on entry for the contest, and what a wonderful story too. I loved it.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »