Reviews for Beautiful Girl
chrom chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
hi Angel :-) happy to "hear" from you.. your story made me cry a little. and yes they are - our loved ones just made things all right. thanks!
DorothyInDisguise chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Amazing. Magical. Wow. I have nothing else to say.
shaqbarcalis chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Awesome story! I loved it
Erikajo chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Bella is right! This was a beautiful story for sure! :)

Greta job!
Northern Light1000 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Sweet! Thanks!
NKubie chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I'm so glad you rose to the challenge! It was like a piece of dark chocolate with caramel inside. It felt bittersweet for most of it until I bit in the end and it had a sweet creamy finish. :)

There's a reason I have your stories on alert!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I can't remember how I reviewed this during the contest. I know I voted for it because I fucking loved it. When Bella came back to Edward, I'm pretty sure I squeed a bit because I just knew you were going to have her keep on truck'in her life away. I'm so glad you didn't.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
loved this! thanks for writing!
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I enjoyed this one!

Bella had him from the start.
cejsmom chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I haven't read the first place winner but you deserved to win! This was a phenomenal story! I loved the characters, the plot, the setting, the name, the title. Congratulations!
secretobsession7 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That was the best one shot! Thanks for such an incredible story!
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This was such a cute little story... Seriously, this Edward is sweet. Loved it!
USrockerchick chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Great story! however, it was soooo good that it makes me want to go to Hawaii now. damn u woman! haha love the immage of edward bein a surfer dude. mmmmm... )
amymorgan chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I wouldn't speak to her either. Terrific enough to be First.

dinkadot chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That was an awesome read! I really did enjoy the fact that I could picture it in my head the whole story thru, great job.

200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »